Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star robert_shaww's Avatar

Default Michael Jordan names his ALL TIME best pickup team (to play with him)

C- Hakeem Olajuwon
    PF- James Worthy
    SF- Scottie Pippen

PG- Magic Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGETZafc-w&hd=1

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan names his ALL TIME best pickup team (to play with him)

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    C- Hakeem Olajuwon
    PF- James Worthy
    SF- Scottie Pippen

PG- Magic Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGETZafc-w&hd=1
    LEBRON IS SO BETA.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Michael Jordan names his ALL TIME best pickup team (to play with him)

I expected Scottie and Hakeem up there. The other two names weren't bad either.

Nothing to complain about like with Karl Malone's list lol

Banned

ofcourse jordan picks the guy he beat in the finals and not the guy who beat his ass every time they faced

larry legend

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Are we gonna act like Jordan has a clue about basketball besides playing it?

Guy's ego is bigger than his reasoning abilities.

Local High School Star robert_shaww's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I expected Scottie and Hakeem up there. The other two names weren't bad either.

Nothing to complain about like with Karl Malone's list lol
    lots of bad reputation stars...holly shit..how did you do it?

so out of anybody he could pick, he chose scottie pippen? Wow, pippen is an all time great, and that proves the bulls were STACKED.

Pretty much my all-time starting list except replace Bird with Pippen (Jordan *HAD* to choose Pippen... if Scottie weren't his teammate, we'd probably be seeing Bird in this list instead) and Duncan with Worthy.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Stop being so surprised by the SF pick. Can you imagine the BACKLASH he'd get if he didn't choose his own running mate that's also in the top 50 players?

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

I love Worthy, but he'd have absolute hell guarding the larger PFs like Garnett and Duncan.

Worthy was no doubt an excellent player, but MJ picked him probably because he played with him at UNC.

Bird >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Where's Lebron?

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

"My era was greater than all other eras combined in fact in the history of basketball no other player ever reached the level of my era's players, not even one can ever be named in the same breath as my era's players.

I hate Larry Bird so I select somebody from his arch-rival Lakers deliberately to insult him.

I have spoken."
    Last edited by La Frescobaldi; 08-15-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Banned

MJ's choices tell you guys all you need to know about his IQ as a GM/owner

NBA rookie of the year

C - Hakeem
    PF - Magic
    SF - Worthy
    SG - Jordan
    PG - Pippen

Would be more likely the way they match up. He's obviously loyal to guys he played with (Worthy and Pippen).

That would be a sick team.

Most great players are poor GMs/coaches, Jerry West being one of the few exceptions. The skills needed to be a good GM/coach aren't necessarily what makes a great player.