Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Kevin Durant "I refuse to take HGH"

I thought it was pretty much confirmed D. Wade takes HGH?

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by For_Three
    I think it was reported taht KD couldn't bench press 185 one time. He is very very weak.

But he is still an amazing basketball player. He will always be a stick. THat is just the way he was built.

when pippen came into the league...I heard that he couldn't bench the bar.....just the 45 pound bar....

pip hit the gym and became pretty strong and ripped

if durant felt that it would improve his game and if he had dedication....he could fill out too

think eventually he will have to lift...he's fragile

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    when pippen came into the league...I heard that he couldn't bench the bar.....just the 45 pound bar....
    I'm pretty sure that's impossible unless he had some serious muscle atrophy disease. I haven't even met a girl yet who couldn't bench the 45 lb bar.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

KD's good run will end and slow down eventually. Similar to stick figure Prince, his back wil eventually give out, and his game will take a hit.

I usually hit open layups O BaByShaQ's Avatar

He is shiting on everyone just fine without that bullshit

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

if durant felt that it would improve his game and if he had dedication....he could fill out too

The only problem with this is, it will affect his shooting, his coordination might leave him in the process. Thats why i say dwight's FT's shooting can't be fixed.

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

I wouldnt be surprised if kobe takes HGH, it would definitely keep him fresh and able to play past his normal capacity.

that said- I have nothing against athletes taking HGH

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Yea I was always surprised at the difference.. I remember seeing the video where oakley was playfully smacking rookie pippen around and seeing how skinny pippen was then.. and then like 6 years later he was huge.

now we know the real reason KG refused to play in the Olympics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly

By the way Lebron has always been big from a younger age. He was always standing out against his peers. Dwight on the other hand was skinny and just blew up. But i refuse to believe Basketball players need PED's. You'll be hindering your performance than helping it.
    F*CK are you an idiot! I always assume that you are but you just keep pushing the bar higher and higher. I'm not exaggerating by saying that you're the most ignorant, snotty-nosed, piece of sh*t ape on this forum.

PEDs hindering players' performance? Are you seriously that stupid? PEDs don't necessarily make you muscle-bound and uncoordinated like you seem to think. The reason athletes use PEDs is because they help you recover quicker. But what would NBA players who beat up their bodies night after night want to recover quicker for, right? F*ckin' idiot.

Go Spurs Go

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly

By the way Lebron has always been big from a younger age. He was always standing out against his peers. Dwight on the other hand was skinny and just blew up. But i refuse to believe Basketball players need PED's. You'll be hindering your performance than helping it.
    You sound very ignorant about sports. Do you know how important EXPLOSION is in professional sports AND basketball? Its a huge piece. PED's do not make you HUGE like arnold, they make you able to keep lean muscle with incredible recovery to workout longer.

Howzabout you read a book on athleticism?

Banned

The human body naturally produces HGH. Still can't see why it's illegal to take supplements for it.

It's in the sport, don't be naive. Not definitive that wade uses, but it's in the NFL, cycling, swimming, baseball, etc. What would make the NBA unique? How would being stronger not be an advantage?

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timofey Mozgov
    The human body naturally produces HGH. Still can't see why it's illegal to take supplements for it.
    the human body produces blood, should that make blood doping allowable?

Anything you do to artificially give yourself an advantage should not be allowed in a sport. Training harder in the offseason, practicing harder on your shot, studying the game more, all give you an advantage which take dedication and determination. Shooting yourself in the ass, to make up for all that extra work = BS.

Go Spurs Go

LOL that baseball players head is friggin rediculous.