Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

Quote Originally Posted by LosLakers
    I stated it above but you keep leaving out key elements of my definitions. The exact moment you enjoy sexual intercourse with the same sex you are Gay. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ALSO ENJOY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX ANYMORE. THE INVERSE PROPERTIES ARE NOT VALID IN THIS ARGUMENT.
    What the bloody hell am I leaving out? What the **** makes the "inverse properties" invalid? Because you don't want to accept bisexual as a legitimate sexual orientation. I really don't see how you can keep making posts that I can change a few words in and literally make the same retarded argument you are making from the other side:

"The exact moment you enjoy sexual intercourse with the opposite sex you are straight. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ALSO ENJOY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE same SEX ANYMORE."

So my former girlfriend was gay because she likes both guys and girls. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    No, no, no, see girls can be bisexual. /ISH logic

I like how bisexual applies to girls, I'm guessing because certain posters are unwilling to think they don't have a chance with certain girls?
    Jesus, this thread is full of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    No thats actually different.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

i always thought the way he touched tony parker was odd. I don't think Parker is gay or bisexual or anything but I always got that vibe from Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    No thats actually different.
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    How?
    Because she's a woman.

I don't know if being a bisexual is gay, but here in my place, bisexual and gay are different things. Real gays don't like pu$$ies. So I'll leave you guys to debate about this stuff ad infinitum. Haha.

Because she's a woman.
    Gay can refer to females, if that's what you're arguing. If you're simply arguing semantics, then fine replace "gay" with "homosexual".

If you're not, you're legitimately mentally retarded.

High School Starter

So much ignorance in this thread. People are seriously arguing the definitions of gay and bisexual? It's very simple, and if you still disagree with it then it's only to apply the childish insult of "you're gay" towards someone that could be gay or bisexual.

In other words, there alot of posters around here that just need to grow up

Man. This whole thread just needs it's own "Wall of Shame". This is the biggest amount of mass stupidity I've ever seen on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Gay can refer to females, if that's what you're arguing. If you're simply arguing semantics, then fine replace "gay" with "homosexual".

If you're not, you're legitimately mentally retarded.
    You think you making points by using big words? Man get out of here with that nonsense. bi- Girls cant be really gay because they can be severly emontionally at times which can led them to be confuse, which dont make them gay, just confused and hurt. Guys who go both ways are gay, because we are man, we are the hunter and provider and man being feminie dont mix. How you expect to tear the tuna up if you day dreaming about sticks all day while you hitting it? Think about it.

You think you making points by using big words? Man get out of here with that nonsense. bi- Girls cant be really gay because they can be severly emontionally at times which can led them to be confuse, which dont make them gay, just confused and hurt. Guys who go both ways are gay, because we are man, we are the hunter and provider and man being feminie dont mix. How you expect to tear the tuna up if you day dreaming about sticks all day while you hitting it? Think about it.
    Wow, "legitimately", damn I have such a great vocab. **** outta here dude. The rest of your post sounds like the thinking of someone who is so backwards they still think men should dominate the woman and that the woman should stay at home, clean and cook, and do nothing else.