Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: The REAL top 5 MVP list as of right now...

Quote Originally Posted by TomBrady
    He's had one hell of a year so far.
    What's his record without Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Warriors possibly more because they may be undefeated.

Cavs are guaranteed 2.

Warriors guaranteed 1.

Record will MAKE the NBA give the Warriors more.
    honestly i only see curry right now with a safe selection. The rest of the team is good, but not by individual standarts. the system, team harmony, great supporting cast and curry is what makes the gsw so good. but outside of curry there is nobody who individually would make the AS game.

the cavs have three potential selections. safe are lebron and kyrie, probably love as well

Banned

1. LeBron
    2. Durant
    3. dell's son
    4. Leonard
    5. George/Rondo

Banned

this thread is redundant

there is no #2

curry is having an all time great season

this is basically a run away MVP for him

hes probly gonna finish the year with 32/6/5 on 51%/43%/94% and a team record of 70+ wins

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this thread is redundant

there is no #2

curry is having an all time great season

this is basically a run away MVP for him

hes probly gonna finish the year with 32/6/5 on 51%/43%/94% and a team record of 70+ wins

That's not gonna happen. Put the pipe down, moron. You're predictions are always horrible.

No offense though, you're a good dude and all. Just stop trying to act like you know what's gonna happen cause you CLEARLY have no clue.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

That's not gonna happen. Put the pipe down, moron. You're predictions are always horrible.

No offense though, you're a good dude and all. Just stop trying to act like you know what's gonna happen cause you CLEARLY have no clue.
    Pot meet kettle.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

fuccing meltdown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I want your attention
    I know, you make that more than clear

I know, you make that more than clear
    lol the first reply after everyone of my posts is "This message is hidden because Warriorsfan is on your ignore list"

can someone ask him how my d1ck tastes

5-time NBA All-Star

fuccing meltdown
    Seriously is that all you're capable of you blithering idiot? That makes me feel awful because the starving kids in Africa can actually think of thoughts more complicated than "meltdown."
    And I hate to break it to you, but when someone types something in a cool, calm, collected manner; it isn't exactly a meltdown.

You're clearly in need of far more help than the diseased of the Serengeti.

You are lagging behind Justin in the game of life. Get a f*cking Kindergarten education before you become the laughingstock of your pathetic oh-so sad fanbase.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 11-27-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Seriously is that all you're capable of you blithering idiot? That makes me feel awful because the starving kids in Africa can actually think of thoughts more complicated than "meltdown."
    And I hate to break it to you, but when someone types something in a cool, calm, collected manner; it isn't exactly a meltdown.

You're clearly in need of far more help than the diseased of the Serengeti.

You are lagging behind Justin in the game of life. Get a f*cking Kindergarten education you bloody fool.
    huge meltdown

5-time NBA All-Star

huge meltdown
    I feel awful for your parents. Their poor little baby only knows one way to react to things.

They bring you birthday presents (out of pity).. their dumbf*ck son goes Meltdown!
    Your friends laugh at how utterly sad and desperate you are to cling on to any semblance of success without any team loyalty... Meltdown!
    Your 300 lb whale date is nowhere to be found as she doesn't even want the risk of your lowly subanimal genes.... Meltdown!

Boy, it must be a boring ass, one-colored world in that busted up mind of yours.

Seriously stop wasting your time cheering for half-negroes who don't give a sh!t about you and BUY YOURSELF SOME CREATIVITY and some F*CKING JUDGMENT.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

I feel awful for your parents. Their poor little baby only knows one way to react to things.

They bring you birthday presents (out of pity).. their dumbf*ck son goes Meltdown!
    Your friends laugh at how utterly sad and desperate you are to cling on to any semblance of success without any team loyalty... Meltdown!
    Your 300 lb whale date is nowhere to be found as she doesn't even want the risk of your lowly subanimal genes.... Meltdown!

Boy, it must be a boring ass, one-colored world in that busted up mind of yours.

Seriously stop wasting your time cheering for half-negroes who don't give a sh!t about you and BUY YOURSELF SOME CREATIVITY and some F*CKING JUDGMENT.
    This actually is a meltdown, though.

Banned

This is the best advice you'll ever get warriorfan.

Get your last little "meltdown" out and think long and hard about what was just deciphered by this dude. And it's not just to put you down, deep down he just wants the best for your broken ass. I personally couldn't give a **** if you lived or died, because I see no hope in you. At all. You're worthless as far as i'm concerned.