Banned

Default not mad at all the hate for kobe. these people have been waiting 20 years for this

... hell i even joined in

so to all the guys upset over dubeta.. all his alts... and the 1-2 other guys making fun of kobe

let them have it. they started wishing failure upon kobe since the first days of him being mentioned in the same breath as jordan

which was basically from the very start

since then theyve had to take so much shit from us.

i think they should be allowed to gloat

kobe is the absolute worst player in the nba. and it was meant to happen this way. the achilles injury had to take place in order to save those peoples lives

had kobe retired after 2013 with an intact achilles ( which he was planning on doing ) until he found some sort of new challenge about teaching his kids a lesson on perseverance ... then i think all of these guys wouldnt have had their day in the sun. and it would have tormented them till the end of time watching kobe go out as a 1st team all nba player

so let them have their fun. it might have saved their lives in the end

you're welcome

Default Re: not mad at all the hate for kobe. these people have been waiting 20 years for this

Yep. OP is mad.

Banned

Default Re: not mad at all the hate for kobe. these people have been waiting 20 years for this

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Yep. OP is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    I would be too if I was a kobe fan.

Banned

I would be too if I was a kobe fan.

Kobe threw bricks reminiscent of his younger days. How nostalgic.

Banned

Kobe threw bricks reminiscent of his younger days. How nostalgic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6rO3TGDAHs

the road to recovery is long. but i'm with you every step of the way brother

Ok kenneth whatever you say. If it helps you sleep at night.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

NBA rookie of the year

Yo Kenneth, that's an ugly avatar of Wiggins, can you use a better one?

Last edited by JohnMax; 11-28-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Can you use a better pic of Wiggins in your avatar?

why. i'm one of the biggest wiggins fans on ISH right now and that picture is iconic

why do you care if a player looks handsome

cause i sure as hell dont. i was a fan of a handsome player that turned into a balding rat faced goon with a crooked nose from wade and a disfigured cheek from stitches

never bothered me either way

only lebron and his fans are worried about what their favorite player looks like

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

hes still ugly in that picture

just slightly less ugly...

why try and hide it. all i care about is his game sucka

he looks happy. no shame whatsoever... he aint some lebron f*ggot james trying to hide his misfortunes

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

...yeah, peoples lives revolve around a silly basketball player so much they've been waiting 20 years just for this moment when he's absolute trash....