Default Re: Does this guy post on ISH?

Fedora AND a bluetooth?

Take that harddddd L, bruh.

The bluetooth tho

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

this guy is the melo/kirk hinrich of youtube videos he needs to get every single piece of gear on or he can't go

budaddii, toss this guy an account and see what happens

Here, take another L bro.

lol

Basketball Genius

here's a post he made on youtube:

"I'm settling the Lebron vs Jordan debate once & for all.

In normal circumstances LeBron wouldn't get the blame for losing to the Warriors in the finals since the Warriors had a better overall team, but when comparing LeBron to Jordan, he get's the blame!

In all reality the Cavs could have swept the Warriors if not for LeBron's abysmal 39% shooting, 2 missed game winners & many periods where he couldn't find the ocean at crucial parts of the game, and to make matters even worse is the supposed 'Next Jordan' got blanketed by a 31 yr old 6th man that did not start 1 single game the whole entire season until game 4 of the finals.

All in extremely close games! Some people are calling LeBron's performance as the worst awesome performance in NBA finals history. This isn't about LeBron's teammates (which I'll get into in a min).

This is about what LeBron did NOT do. The opportunities were right there for LeBron's taking to win multiple games & ultimately the championship, but he simply failed. If LeBron would have just been Jordan-like & made the game winning shot at the end of regulation in game 1 or did not go SCORELESS in OT of game 1 then the Cavs would have won game 1.

The ball was in LeBron's hands to win that game, NOT his teammates hands! LeBron had not 1, but 2 chances to win game 1 & choked them both away, despite Kyrie Irving having a phenomenal game.

How is that not LeBron's fault when the guy who's supposedly better than Jordan had the ball in his hands to win the game? What do his teammates have to do with that? What's the pathetic excuse for LeBron there?!

Too make matters worse is LeBron went SCORELESS in OT with yet another chance to win the game! What is LeBron's excuse there?! It's funny that just 2 playoff series before the finals vs the Bulls, LeBron was being hailed as the next Prophet for making the crucial game winner at the buzzer, but then gets excuses up the wazoo for choking away game winning opportunities in the finals.

Smh!

Now onto LeBron's teammates.

Let's get this out of the way. If LeBron's teammates didn't play so well then why didn't Lebron make his teammates "better" as his minions always claim he does? Did LeBron suddenly lose his magical gift?

LeBron's minions love to use this for when his teammates play well, but excuse LeBron from any wrong doing when his teammates do not perform well. Smh! With that said, this false notion that LeBron didn't have any help is irritating & nauseating.

Fact is Tristan Thompson had a better series than any of Dennis Rodman's series with the Bulls & Timofey Mozgov had a FAR better series than ANY of Jordan's big men in ANY of Jordan's 6 finals. As a matter of fact Mozgov put up similar numbers to Scottie Pippen!

Yes I said it.....Scottie Pippen numbers! Mathew Dellavedova was also a huge spark that actually locked down the best Point Guard on the planet Steph Curry, while even winning a game for the Cavs. These nonsense smokes & mirrors excuses that LeBron had no help is only said by LeBron's sweaty-salty-sack minions as a pathetic attempt to excuse LeBron from any responsibility for losing yet another finals.

Those games were right there for LeBron's taking & he choked YET AGAIN down the stretches of games on the grandest stage. Will someone please explain to me how it's LeBron's teammates fault when the supposed 'best player ever' has the ball in his hands to win the game & bricks the game winner, then goes into OT with another chance to win the game & goes SCORELESS?

WTF does that have to do with LeBron's teammates? I have a question for Cavs & LeBron fans. Why do u now care so much about the Tristan Thompson signing? U made it clear as day that LeBron had ZERO help in the finals. That would include TT.

Now all of a sudden TT is worthy? Lmao! The Cavs then won game 2...supposedly SHORTHANDED!

Where were the excuses then? The Cavs then won game 3...supposedly SHORTHANDED! Where were the excuses then? The Cavs were up 2-1 in the series vs the Warriors, DESPITE supposedly being SHORTHANDED (should have been 3-0 if LeBron could only finish games as shown above)!

Where were the excuses then? Then to start the 4th qtr of game 4 only down 3 measly points LeBron choked & went scoreless YET AGAIN, this time going scoreless the whole entire 4th qtr.

YIKES!

Very un-Jordan-like to say the least! Obviously embarrassed, LeBron then hunched over on the floor at the end of regulation, the drama queen let the media & people around the world know how exhausted he was, laying out the excuse as to why he failed down the stretch AGAIN.

How was this possible! I mean, this guy is supposed to be a freak of nature!

Smh!

And then of course, the media took it & ran with it, giving LeBron the headline excuse of being exhausted! EXCUSES-EXCUSES-EXCUSES! Fact check! LeBron played 141.6 mins through his first 3 games of the 2015 finals. Jordan played 140 mins through his first 3 games of the 1993 finals.

That's nearly identical mins played folks. But it was LeBron who was so exhausted in game 4 that he could barely stand at the end of regulation, while Jordan put on a clinic in game 4 scoring 55 pnts on 57% shooting, 8 rebs & 4 assists, while showing off his amazing stamina & conditioning.

LeBron's size is ridiculously overstated. It's clearly obvious that LeBron's size takes a toll on him the further into the playoffs & finals he goes. I have never seen a superstar athlete get so tired & cramp up so much in my entire life! So it's clear that being bigger doesn't necessarily mean better!

Too make matters worse is LeBron inexplicably went SCORELESS down the stretch YET AGAIN in game 5 with 4 mins remaining only down 4 measly points resulting in another loss! Again...In all reality the Cavs could & should have SWEPT the Warriors DESPITE supposedly being shorthanded if LeBron could have just been Jordan-like & lived up to all his ridiculously over-hyped names!

I'm simply sick of hearing about LeBron's teammates excuses! When the games are that close, "King James, the Chosen One, the Prodigal son, the Akron Hammer, Witness, the Brand, the Icon, the Dancing Duke of Destruction, L-Train, a Tank, a Bulldozer, a Locomotive, a Steamroller, a Freight Train, a Freak of Nature, a Chiseled Brick House, the Dancing Destroyer, the King of Sting, the Count of Monte Dunko, the Master of Disaster, the One and Only & last but not least the supposed Next Jordan" is supposed to live up to all those ridiculously over hyped names, be Jordan-like & take over the friggin games!

NOT BRICK MULTIPLE GAME WINNERS & GO SCORELESS MULTIPLE TIMES IN CRUNCH TIME! LeBron's Cavs swept the 1st place 60+ win Hawks, beat the Bulls & were up 2-1 in the finals (should have been up 3-0). Enough with the effin excuses! LeBron choked! PERIOD! Poor LeBron is never at fault for ANYTHING!

I guarantee if the Cavs would have won, LeBron would of been hailed as the son of 'Zeus' for willing his team to victory along with being the coach, GM & President who orchestrated the roster. It's sickening the way the media slurps LeBron's sweaty-salty-sack for when he succeeds, but give's him lame ass excuses for when he fails!

I do find it funny how an old 31 yr old 6th man that was traded twice & hadn't started a single game the entire year until game 4 of the finals gave LeBron fits & ended up winning the finals MVP.

LeBron went 18-of-54 (.333%) against Iguodala in the 15' finals with Iggy in his shorts whenever he guarded him. Of LeBron's 54 shots when guarded by Iguodala, only 8 were uncontested. LeBron shot 7-of-8 on open looks when guarded by Iguodala, but only shot 11-of-46 (.239%) on contested shots.

According to ESPN Stats & Information data, that's worse than what LeBron shot when guarded by Jimmy Butler in the 2015 Eastern Conference semifinals at 39.3%. When Iggy was on the floor the Cavs were a minus -55. When Iggy was on the bench, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were a plus +30. On shots contested by anyone else other than Iguodala, James shot 41%.

The last 3 games, there were 13 instances in which Iguodala has switched off James after starting the possession on him. LeBron shot 2-for-11 with a turnover on those possessions.

This makes two consecutive Finals in which LeBron's primary defender has won finals MVP (Kawhi Leonard in 2014). This is also the 2nd time LeBron has been punked by a 6th man (Jason Terry 12' finals & now Andre Iguodala).

Iguodala didn't even start 1 single game the whole entire year until game 4 of the 15' finals. How is all of that not LeBron's fault?! lol. Yeah, Jordan my ass! Meanwhile LeBron personally took accountability for the loss for his abysmal inefficient 39% shooting for the series.

I give him credit there for being honest & truthful. The bottom line is if Jordan had a series like LeBron did, then the Bulls would have lost the 93' finals. If LeBron had a series like Jordan did in the 93' finals, then the Cavs would have beaten the Warriors. It's just that simple.

LeBron failed to be Jordan-like & believe me he tried his balls off trying to score nearly every single possession vs single coverage in ISO sets AND FAILED!

This has concluded this irrefutable discussion."

LeBron is haunting this guy's dreams...rent free...that YouTube post...

It's actually sad. I don't think he's even a Kobe fan...really sad.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar