Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Knicks trade Jr Smith and Shump to cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Chandler?
    Disgruntled Chandler didn't show up for games last year... he would have improved on any above .500 team. Only reason he ended up in NY was $$$.

I'm not really disagreeing with you. Just thinking it was a strong statement. We won't miss any of these ex-Knicks in 2 years.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Disgruntled Chandler didn't show up for games last year... he would have improved on any above .500 team. Only reason he ended up in NY was $$$.

I'm not really disagreeing with you. Just thinking it was a strong statement. We won't miss any of these ex-Knicks in 2 years.
    Chandler actually took less to come here, GS offered more, but yeah money was a driving force.

Krust Kingz

There has to be some kind of poison or curse on this team that its been an utter dysfunctional place that kills this team.

Without a doubt I think the players once they leave here will probably find a role on a team and find some success.

At this point there are only 2 players left from the last 3 regimes being Stat and Melo. If the poison continues and its not about talent then the handwriting on the wall.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    There has to be some kind of poison or curse on this team that its been an utter dysfunctional place that kills this team.

Without a doubt I think the players once they leave here will probably find a role on a team and find some success.

At this point there are only 2 players left from the last 3 regimes being Stat and Melo. If the poison continues and its not about talent then the handwriting on the wall.
    This is rather odd that Amare is the most tenured Knick, now about to be Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    This is rather odd that Amare is the most tenured Knick, now about to be Melo.
    I think Dolan appreciates Amare's appeal and he was the first BIG signing in a while. Jimmy loves loyalty; look at Glen Sather. I like Amare as well, but that bloated contract has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek

I totally agree. Well said.