Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    NEED gifts?
    yup, those people know who they are.

i'm not a conservative nor a liberal. i'm pretty down the middle. there are half or quarter truths to every controversial bs.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Please make it more clear to me where in that sentence you got that I'm blaming everyone else for Obama's win.
    I think it should be obvious that I'm point the finger mostly at the Romney's, the Bill O'Reilly's... Karl Rove.... etc...

Although, many average republicans are acting the same way.

the hypocritically hilarious thing about this comment is that the exact same could be said for george bush in 2000. throughout the 2000 campaign, the surplus was one of the main topics. al gore wanted to invest the surplus in infastructure and job creation, george bush wanted to use the surplus to give tax breaks.

maybe people who vote for obama do want free healthcare as a "handout'.

most of the people who voted for george bush did it because they wanted a handout too, an he gave trillions of dollars in tax cut handouts. if obama won due to giving handouts to the poor, george bush won by showering rich people in handouts and gifts.

romney was running in the same vein as bush. romney is all about handouts, hell he was created out of handouts. the only diff is that romney wants his handouts end up in the pockets of his rich wall street buddies.
    Last edited by Nanners; 11-20-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Banned

Disheveled Mitt Romney Spotted Pumping Gas in La Jolla

Mitt Romney was spotted pumping gas in La Jolla, California, near one of his many homes:

"Mitt Romney at my local gas station," Reddit user mkb95 wrote. "He looks tired and washed up."

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/11/dis...#ixzz2Cp9K6UvS

Must feel good to finally be able to let his hair down and unbutton that collar

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Mitt Romney was spotted pumping gas in La Jolla, California, near one of his many homes:

"Mitt Romney at my local gas station," Reddit user mkb95 wrote. "He looks tired and washed up."

Why is this newsworthy? Or even worthy of a re-post? What is wrong with you, seriously, that makes you think a guy pumping his gas is interesting to anyone except for the fact that his hair isn't immaculate? I don't know what kind of disheveled people you are used to, but that's pretty tame. You're as bad as these right wing sensationalists on this site.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Why is this newsworthy? Or even worthy of a re-post? What is wrong with you, seriously, that makes you think a guy pumping his gas is interesting to anyone except for the fact that his hair isn't immaculate? I don't know what kind of disheveled people you are used to, but that's pretty tame. You're as bad as these right wing sensationalists on this site.
    Relax buddy, just trying to lighten the mood here

My post history speaks for itself.

NBA sixth man of the year

McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...alking-points/

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

This is just mean. He lost, leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I voted for Obama, but I haven't received my gift yet.

Maybe I need to update my address on "ObamaPhonesandFreeStuff.gov"
    Yeah, me too, still waiting for my handout even though I'm self employed, I'm Hispanic so I WANT FREE STUFF!! COME ON O, I MEAN, WTF!!

I expect a full beard in a few months a la Gore, he done give a fakk anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...alking-points/
    McCain's an idiot then. It's so obviously a coverup.

McCain's an idiot then. It's so obviously a coverup.

No, it's not.

if obama is responsible for benghazi, then bush was responsible for 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    if obama is responsible for benghazi, then bush was responsible for 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

No, it's not.
    Just because the MSM doesn't want to report on it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.