I rule the local playground

Default Don't Blame Your Team, GSW Fans

Lebron James and the Cavaliers were never going to be denied this ring. Barring injuries, which they already dealt with last year, they couldn't have found themselves in any worse position than they did before game 5

What Lebron did in those last three games is something most people will never get to see. Movies will be made, he'll never be forgotten.

He went full Superman.

Defensively, they were as good as you get against the best shooters we've ever seen in the NBA. Offensively, Kyrie and Lebron were unbelievable.

It was their time, it was Lebrons time. This will be the defining moment of his career. ESPN will talk about this series in 50 years.

Default Re: Don't Blame Your Team, GSW Fans

curry choked.

But yea the warriors just met a man on a mission named Lebron James.

They trash talked too much after game 4. I m so happy they lost the way they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    curry choked.

But yea the warriors just met a man on a mission named Lebron James.
    I don't know that he did. Game 5 and on, the Cavs defense was ridiculous. If you watch that last play where Curry missed the 3, even Kevin god damn Love was playing tight defense on him at the perimeter. I think he just met his match

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Dumb after-the-game flagrant foul that took Draymond out and then eventually Bogut out. Then Iggy back got tired of carrying these scrubs. Would've ended in 5 imo but NBA's dictatorship game is too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D
    Dumb after-the-game flagrant foul that took Draymond out and then eventually Bogut out. Then Iggy back got tired of carrying these scrubs. Would've ended in 5 imo but NBA's dictatorship game is too strong.
    Flat out loser to have that mentality

Every unbiased observer knows without question that Draymond earned that suspension after habitually stepping over the line. He accepted responsibility and so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D
    Even with green, they lose game 5. Kyrie and Lebron were too hot in that game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMarkus

Every unbiased observer knows without question that Draymond earned that suspension after habitually stepping over the line. He accepted responsibility and so should you.
    That suspension was bogus. This is a man's game. Stop being absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    That suspension was bogus. This is a man's game. Stop being absurd.
    Nobody ... Literally nobody ... But unreasonable warriors fans think that

The guy has purposely hit guys in the nuts multiple times in the regular and post season. Dahntay Jones, who happens to be a Cavalier btw, got suspended the DAY BEFORE for the SAME THING, and it was the first time.

I won't even address it again, you're being straight up willfully blind

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Even with green, they lose game 5. Kyrie and Lebron were too hot in that game.
    Nah I don't think so. Draymond that played last night would have been the Draymond that showed up in game 5 with the best chance to finish it off. Instead they had to rely on Harrison Barnes to play the Draymond role Once the Cavs won game 5, momentum had shifted. Can't underrate the importance of momentum in the playoffs, Warriors were on the positive side of it against OKC.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

I want to play you. I'm going to habitually step over you and watch you watch me do it over and over again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Nobody ... Literally nobody ... But unreasonable warriors fans think that

The guy has purposely hit guys in the nuts multiple times in the regular and post season. Dahntay Jones, who happens to be a Cavalier btw, got suspended the DAY BEFORE for the SAME THING, and it was the first time.

I won't even address it again, you're being straight up willfully blind
    Green didn't hit anyone in the nuts. All those plays were reviewed and deemed normal basketball plays. Then when LeBron is involved after he is down 3-1, it all of a sudden turns into a suspension.

Stop being a homer and open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Green didn't hit anyone in the nuts. All those plays were reviewed and deemed normal basketball plays. Then when LeBron is involved after he is down 3-1, it all of a sudden turns into a suspension.

Stop being a homer and open your eyes.

It's literally not even worth responding to and lending credence to when you say things like that. Just false shit