Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Laker fans are happy whenever the Lakers lose. 76ers fans and Wolves fans aren't.

The Lakers fans are happy whenever their hero shoots terribly and the team loses. They claim they are happy because they're getting closer to drafting Ben Simmons.

But the 76ers fans and Wolves fans don't seem to be very thrilled about their teams' loss, and they have to choose from the exact same draft class. Isn't it strange?

As for Ben Simmons, I agree that he looks like a top pick and I think he probably deserves. He has a nice all around game. However, he lacks NBA level explosiveness and he doesn't possess great shooting mechanics. He reminds me of cooler headed Lamar Odom, don't get me wrong, Odom was a great player, but Simmons is no Magic / Ewing / Duncan / LeBron, he's not a transcendental player whom you would sacrifice your team's entire season or the team's image for.

And even if you finish dead last, it doesn't guarantee that you will get to pick him. It only means you will only get to have slightly more ping pong balls.

And my fellow 76ers fans and Wolves fans aren't getting crazy over the thought of drafting Ben Simmons. I mean, they would be happy to have the top college player, but they aren't really salivating over it.

So I have no way but thinking that there should be a real reason for the Lakers fans to be happy for team's every loss that differentiate them from fans of the 76ers and the Wolves. Or they pretend to be happy for their every loss.

What would that real reason be?

Default Re: Laker fans are happy whenever the Lakers lose. 76ers fans and Wolves fans aren't.

Lakers short turn around to glory..

Wolves lol forever excuses and suck, Sixers apart from iverson have been irrelevant since Barkley left

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: Laker fans are happy whenever the Lakers lose. 76ers fans and Wolves fans aren't.

In b4 Lakers lose their pick

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    In b4 Lakers lose their pick

Still got plenty of cap for all da bess free agents

Very good NBA starter

Because they're all band wagoners

No franchise player, Lakers will pick D'Angelo Russell bro anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Still got plenty of cap for all da bess free agents
    So does a dozen other teams. All of which have better pieces than the Lakers.

Tanking season