Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2015, 11:57 AM   #6901
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones Discussion

Really now? As in completely past the books?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:04 PM   #6902
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Really now? As in completely past the books?

If my memory is right. I may be wrong. I know there was some more stuff at the Vale with her, some intrigue with one of the noble's sons that they each sort of had a thing for. A few other things. But I don't believe they've left the Vale yet.

Actually she said they were heading to The Fingers, and my memory is that they hit up The Fingers prior to reaching The Vale in the books.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:13 PM   #6903
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Hey, Boyce Avenue made a cover of the intro song. It's so chill.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153295220567280
Old 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #6904
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has an OK reputation so far

i have just watched episodes 2-4 of this season. Dam..... now i'm sad.
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #6905
alenleomessi
irina pls

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

dat ending scene

http://gfycat.com/HelpfulGrandAfricanfisheagle#
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #6906
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are well past the books with that story.

The end of the most recent book...Sansa is not even fully down the mountain. She was helping keep Robin calm on the way down. In the show they are all down and they dropped him off at a castle and left for winterfell.

Martin just dropped another preview chapter from the next book....shes at the castle they lest Robin at...but she isnt leaving. And shes getting set to attempt to marry someone else. It wouldnt be a spoiler to say who since now its...impossible. But ill stll let people look it up if they wish.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 02:22 PM   #6907
ItsMillerTime
Young Trece

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 02:43 PM   #6908
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Is GRRM part in the writing of the show now since they're somewhat past the book? I wonder if they go to him for help & all that jazz.

*It's in the middle of the night, 2am*

They call GRRM for some help: "Bro!!!! We don't know how to close this scene out!!"

Grumpy GRRM: "Seven Hells..."

Okay, I'm done. ahaha
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: