Avery
    Pierce
    KG
    Howard

Get it done Danny

Banned

Default Re: What now, Boston fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I hope they leave Garnett at center whatever they do.
    I'm starting to believe they resign Chris Wilcox at center and play A LOT of KG at the 5 with Green and Bass at the 4. It seems like a Doc move, and I can't see Ainge making moves that place them in a precarious financial situation for nothing more than an aging center like Camby... even if he DOES bring an unbelievable presence on the boards to a team sorely lacking in that department.

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

After we sign Jeff Green, and maybe resign a few players from last season (Dooling, Pietrus, Wilcox), we're done for the offseason.

If healthy we have a team that will compete next season.

Hopefully they make the ECF and give the Heat another incredible series.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Hopefully they make the ECF and give the Heat another incredible series.
    beat the heat you mean**********

im still like RayRay but id be glad to send him packing while we go on to win another championship without him

Quote Originally Posted by Jyap9675
    Heat's gna be hard to guard, they're gna have to prevent wade/james driving through dbl teaming but leave allen/chalmers open for threes. So we need a players who can guard wade/james without requiring help.

We need shawn marion
    Isn't Marion the only thing useful not named Dirk for the Mavs at this point?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Hope Green is healthy, that's KG/Pierce don't get injured.

Bradley will improve, Jet is a nue addition and can create his own shot.

Just reload and go again...

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

strange that ray woudl leave 6mill and 'no clause' on the table to join a rival conference team

boston will be fine... throw the extra 6mill left over from ray at camby and we're good to go to the ECF... if our full roster stays healthy and united and plays like we did in this last play offs then we'll almost certainly get thru the heat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unknowns8
    strange that ray woudl leave 6mill and 'no clause' on the table to join a rival conference team

boston will be fine... throw the extra 6mill left over from ray at camby and we're good to go to the ECF... if our full roster stays healthy and united and plays like we did in this last play offs then we'll almost certainly get thru the heat
    They could only offer Ray $6 million because he was their free agent. The only way they can acquire Camby is through a sign-and-trade or if he signs for the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    They could only offer Ray $6 million because he was their free agent. The only way they can acquire Camby is through a sign-and-trade or if he signs for the minimum.

how much will camby cost and does that put C's over?

if not, u pull the trigger on that deal immediately

Banned

Already posted this in another thread, but imo opinion, Boston hasn't loss anything, and might have actually gained something with Terry. Ray still had his 3 point touch, but the rest of his game just wasn't the same compared to prime ray who could get hot from anywhere on the court.

Terry can give you some slashing, a better field of court vision and passing, and while not Ray allen 3 point clutch, can be pretty damn clutch himself from the perimeter.

Banned

how much will camby cost and does that put C's over?

if not, u pull the trigger on that deal immediately
    With Green, KG, Terry, and Bass's contracts, Boston is already over the cap by about $7 or $8 million. It'll be a drop in the bucket to snag Camby through sign-and-trade at this point, at least until 2013-2014 when the punitive damages are increased.

With Green, KG, Terry, and Bass's contracts, Boston is already over the cap by about $7 or $8 million. It'll be a drop in the bucket to snag Camby through sign-and-trade at this point, at least until 2013-2014 when the punitive damages are increased.
    are boston keen to do this though?

Banned

are boston keen to do this though?
    I doubt it. I'd like to think the Boston front office has a mean streak, and would be trying to take Camby out from underneath the Heat in retaliation... but it's probably nothing like that. According to reports, Boston and Camby aren't even on one anothers radar. Plus the packages the Celtics can put together are pretty underwhelming. At least Miami has some veteran pieces, or a young prospect like Norris Cole that they'd potentially part with. I don't want Boston parting with their young prospect in Avery Bradley.

I doubt it. I'd like to think the Boston front office has a mean streak, and would be trying to take Camby out from underneath the Heat in retaliation... but it's probably nothing like that. According to reports, Boston and Camby aren't even on one anothers radar. Plus the packages the Celtics can put together are pretty underwhelming. At least Miami has some veteran pieces, or a young prospect like Norris Cole that they'd potentially part with. I don't want Boston parting with their young prospect in Avery Bradley.
    me too... Bradley will remain with Boston for a while too ... I don't think they'll trade away such a good prospect that they themselves unearthed, not now that Ray is gone