Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Russell Westbrook or Deron Williams, who would you take first?

millwad apparently still showing his quality. Lonely Asian kid? Seriously, what's the matter with you? Go to practice or something.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Show me where people say he is a scrub. This thread is about who you take Dwill or Westbrook. To say you pick Dwill over Westbrook doesnt mean you are calling him a scrub.

Westbrook is no scrub and is a great player with great potential but if anything, the playoffs shows he has leaks in his game and needs to mature mentally before he can overtake Dwill.
    But the respones by some of the people are reidiculous. Westbrook has been great the last 12+ games... I'd take D-Will too but westbrook deserves respect as a player. It's about helping your team win games.... You don't play to fill a description to play to your stengths to win games.... The guy has averaged 8 assists a game for 2 seasons in a row what more do people want?...and he's givin you 20+. the guy is a great young player i dont understand the hate. He f**ked up 1 series, let him live and learn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    You wrote your PM's 6 months back with your Godzuki account and I have deleted my inbox plenty of times after that. By the way, Brian, why do you have multiple accounts? That's just sad and a proof of you being lonely as hell. Just explain why you have multiple accounts, it's a great proof of you being lonely.

I'm not angry at you, Brian, I just think it's hilarious that I owned you so much. And owning you feels good considering the fact that you pm'd about you being lonely and that you only had internetfriends but then you tried to act all thug on me but I made you look like my b*tch. And Brian, we all know it's you, as soon as I exposed you, you set your profile to private.

Now go and troll some more, Brian, and act like you're a 6'5 thug while in reality you're a pathetic, lonely asian kid...

It's not even something weird or bad to be asian or to be short and less athletic, what's lame is that you try to act like someone you ain't and you think you're some boss when you in fact only is a lonely asian kid with multiple accounts who troll on internet..

I have consumed your life, Brian, go and create new accounts because my ownage of you will haunt you forever on ISH..

its just sad how many lies you tell here, but even your posts, topics, and viewpoints are generally awful. i don't even think you existed 6 months ago, in fact i have no idea who the fukk you are since you came outa nowhere like 2 months~ ago onto otc but i'm sure youre someone i've beefed with in otc's alt scared of me with your main account. bet.

dude, you're the one who has been PM'ing me nonstop, and trying to beef with me here on NBA forum when i don't return your PM's ever since i clowned your dorky car. the sad thing is everything you've sent me or posted has been the same exact wall of txts calling me brian, or posting 32dayz pic(don't really now the story behind that) to try to attack me, or this lie that i confided in you 6 months ago, but its just stupid engaging in even a troll war with you because the stuff you say doesn't even make sense. and you got 0 edge to you, like you're afraid to curse or use slang, in fact you use some of the nerdiest words where i would have sworn you were boozehound. still sort of do, if you didn't exhibit elements of LoJ....