Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Reminder: "The Dream Team" premiers tonight at 9:00pm

I just wanted to remind everyone that the "Dream Team" documenting the 1992 legendary basketball olympic team will be on NBA TV tonight at 9pm. It will run from 9pm to 10:30pm. The documentary will then immediately repeat on NBA TV from 10:30pm to midnight.

For NBA fans, this is must watch TV. The promos look real good. I think it could be the first NBA program I have seen to have an NFL Films level of production and story telling. I can't wait. It's a perfect fit in between Game 1 and 2 of the NBA Finals.
    Last edited by t-rex; 06-13-2012 at 08:16 PM.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: Reminder: "The Dream Team" premiers tonight at 9:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    I just wanted to remind everyone that the "Dream Team" documenting the 1992 legendary basketball olympic team will be on NBA TV tonight at 9pm. It will run from 9pm to 10:30pm. The documentary will then immediately repeat on NBA TV from 10:39pm to midnight.

For NBA fans, this is must watch TV. The promos look real good. I think it could be the first NBA program I have seen to have an NFL Films level of production and story telling. I can't wait. It's a perfect fit in between Game 1 and 2 of the NBA Finals.
    Recording it! Hopefully they make a bluray or dvd available so I can purchase that as well. I don't own or have any of the games. I can only find the games available on VHS. I have a VCR, but I'd rather have them on disc.

unaired footage of prime jordan.......

can't wait for the practice footage. used to have a poster of the dream team in my room as a kid. will be watching

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    I just wanted to remind everyone that the "Dream Team" documenting the 1992 legendary basketball olympic team will be on NBA TV tonight at 9pm. It will run from 9pm to 10:30pm. The documentary will then immediately repeat on NBA TV from 10:39pm to midnight.

I don't have NBA TV. Are they going to have it up on youtube after it is finished airing?

Could you post a summary of the documentary after it is finished, especially the parts on Michael Jordan?

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Will this be on ESPN at all or just NBA TV? My cable company doesn't even carry NBA TV anymore for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Will this be on ESPN at all or just NBA TV? My cable company doesn't even carry NBA TV anymore for some reason...
    just find a stream. also positive there will be a download link after it airs floating around

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    just find a stream. also positive there will be a download link after it airs floating around

will you post the download link after it is done airing? I won't be able to have access to any internet when it is being aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    will you post the download link after it is done airing? I won't be able to have access to any internet when it is being aired.
    i'll keep an eye out, might not see one until morning though

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    i'll keep an eye out, might not see one until morning though
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    I don't have NBA TV. Are they going to have it up on youtube after it is finished airing?

Could you post a summary of the documentary after it is finished, especially the parts on Michael Jordan?

I may not be able to do a summary tonight. But I am recording it. And can definitely have a summary tomorrow morning.

I am most interested in what they have to say about Isiah Thomas. As someone on this forum who is older, and can remember the "Dream Team" like it was this morning, the Isiah Thomas controversy was a big deal. I can't wait to hear what Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Malone and even Stockton have to say about it.

Its funny how on this board, everyone thinks D-Wilkins was robbed too. In retrospect he was. But at the time, that didn't have nearly the buzz, the Thomas situation had.

Banned

Thanks, I totally forgot!

Will DVR this one and show it to my future kids...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    I don't own or have any of the games.
    iOffer has every game for around ~$6 each. Outstanding quality, too.

Its streaming on firstrow ... cnat wait.