Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 11/09/13 Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:30 PM ET

Well Kyrie isn't shy from shoot tonight. Although he's heating up that last three looked like it was going to bank in from the wing, but it was waaay off.

Default Re: 11/09/13 Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:30 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Worst fan ever. Don't even try to hide your hope your team is tanking.

The Sixers front office didnt hide the fact they are tanking either. So what is your point?

Sixers traded its best player in Jrue Holiday for a rookie who is shelved the entire season as he comes off a knee injury + a future first rd pick protected. So basically you give up a proven player for two guys who dont help the team this season.

Sixers were warned by the NBA they needed to get to the league minimum payroll or face penalties. The free agents they signed? ALL deals that either end after this season or can be terminated by the team after this season. Darius Morris, Orton, James Anderson are 1 year deals. Anderson is the teams STARTING SG, Darius the teams backup PG and Orton the teams reserve big. Tony Wroten has a deal where its basically team options after this season, next season. No job security and yet he's your teams 6th man. Sixers made a trade then released Royce White because they wanted a euro prospect who probably wont come to America no time soon. YES that trade surely helps this season in pursuit of wins.

Thad Young and two rookies are the only guys signed past next season. The rest are either expirers, 1yr deals, team options and RFA. Sixers didnt even give Evan Turner an extension. They never even negotiated with him.

Sixers Hinkie and you can google this yourself sh!thead has all but said this team is tanking. He doesnt use the term. He basically describes the term by saying this team has to get bad before it gets good.

Sixers have 2 first rd picks next year unless NO drafts top 5 and at least $38mil in cap space. Take this and what I explained how the roster has a bunch of 1 year, team option, RFA, expirers and tell me how the Sixers are TRYING to win this season.

I'm all ears you clown.

Why the hell would I cheer for this team to win games? This team needs a franchise player. But you're a silly Hawks fan that adores being stuck in mediocrity. So no wonder.

Wiggins, Randle, Parker or bust. Smarten up.

James Anderson
    Tony Wroten
    Darius Morris
    Daniel Orton
    Brandon Davis
    MCW
    Noel (out for season)

Sixers aquisitions this offseason. Yeah man those looks like moves to win NOW.

Where is that clown hawkfan at? Get in here you f*cktard

Cavaliers looking flat to start the second half, against a team trying to tank and a new head coach playing a back-to-back with the second game at home. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    James Anderson
    Tony Wroten
    Darius Morris
    Daniel Orton
    Brandon Davis
    MCW
    Noel (out for season)

Sixers aquisitions this offseason. Yeah man those looks like moves to win NOW.

Where is that clown hawkfan at? Get in here you f*cktard
    Hes on espn trade machine, trying to aquire mcw for teague and a 1st.

Crowd isn't into this sh*t at all.

Cavaliers get the ball called in their favor 3-4 times in a row and they still can't do anything with it.

I'm torn between wanting Philly to tank and wanting Turner and Carter - Williams to keep playing well. I'm enjoying watching the team more than I thought I would.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

The Sixers front office didnt hide the fact they are tanking either. So what is your point?

Sixers traded its best player in Jrue Holiday for a rookie who is shelved the entire season as he comes off a knee injury + a future first rd pick protected. So basically you give up a proven player for two guys who dont help the team this season.

Sixers were warned by the NBA they needed to get to the league minimum payroll or face penalties. The free agents they signed? ALL deals that either end after this season or can be terminated by the team after this season. Darius Morris, Orton, James Anderson are 1 year deals. Anderson is the teams STARTING SG, Darius the teams backup PG and Orton the teams reserve big. Tony Wroten has a deal where its basically team options after this season, next season. No job security and yet he's your teams 6th man. Sixers made a trade then released Royce White because they wanted a euro prospect who probably wont come to America no time soon. YES that trade surely helps this season in pursuit of wins.

Thad Young and two rookies are the only guys signed past next season. The rest are either expirers, 1yr deals, team options and RFA. Sixers didnt even give Evan Turner an extension. They never even negotiated with him.

Sixers Hinkie and you can google this yourself sh!thead has all but said this team is tanking. He doesnt use the term. He basically describes the term by saying this team has to get bad before it gets good.

Sixers have 2 first rd picks next year unless NO drafts top 5 and at least $38mil in cap space. Take this and what I explained how the roster has a bunch of 1 year, team option, RFA, expirers and tell me how the Sixers are TRYING to win this season.

I'm all ears you clown.

Why the hell would I cheer for this team to win games? This team needs a franchise player. But you're a silly Hawks fan that adores being stuck in mediocrity. So no wonder.

Wiggins, Randle, Parker or bust. Smarten up.
    I agree, the best way for Philly to become a contender again is to get in the best position possible for this draft, which looks to be loaded.

Still, I always found it difficult to root against the Cavs, especially early in the season, even before we started to rebuild with Kyrie, Tristan, Dion, etc.

Now, by the end of the season when all hope was gone? I was driving the tank.

At this stage? I couldn't do it... as much as I tried.

National High School Star

This Cavs team is A$$

How do you lose to the same team 2 nights in a row and get killed by the same f*cking players....Thaddeus young and turner

Mike Brown is a certified d*ckhead

Quote Originally Posted by iggy>
    Hes on espn trade machine, trying to aquire mcw for teague and a 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I'm torn between wanting Philly to tank and wanting Turner and Carter - Williams to keep playing well. I'm enjoying watching the team more than I thought I would.
    Torn? Tank or bust.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

How is this team so bad?

Torn? Tank or bust.
    Lol I know that it is a must that we get a top 3 pick but I can't help rooting for the underdog. And they are just playing good ball that has been enjoyable to watch.

But yeah, I really want Randle so I hope we go on a 10 game losing streak asap.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    How is this team so bad?
    Mike Brown, the best offensive seasons we had is when he has Kuester running the offense. I don't know how many f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking times I have to tell you this, but no. it's just an "easy' excuse to label him the issue.