Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: Has Durant lost the MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Actually, both Melo and Lebron have consistently owned Servant throughout their career

Default Re: Has the tide closed on the MVP race, is Durant losing the MVP to Lebron?

KD better shape up if he wants to win his 1st MVP cuz he's slipping. He's about to let LBJ snatch his 5th from right under his nose...

durcant is folding like a chair. dont know why people always have hope on this melo 2.0 to beat bran.

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Default Re: Has the tide closed on the MVP race, is Durant losing the MVP to Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    LeBron second seed in the worst conference of all time, second in all basic metrics this season like PER.

Glad his statement game this season was vs the Bobcats tho

No his statement came in the Thunder game

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    As of today Durant has officially lost his lead for MVP, and LeBron has at the very least tied the race.
    This.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    No, but the narrative has completely shifted since Lebron started talking about Mt. Rushmore...

It's hard because even when Durant was clearly the MVP...everyone still agreed Lebron was the best player.

Now Durant is no longer clearly the MVP...so you wonder if people with votes will just vote Lebron

It's borderline a total toss up now...I did not see this coming at all...
    What are you talking about... Durant has 7 more 40+ point games than lebron does...has the most 30+ points games..more triple doubles than lebron and has dominated the league for 2 months...has better stats than lebron and all that without Westbrook.... Durant is still clearly the MVP if we're logical people...

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    What are you talking about... Durant has 7 more 40+ point games than lebron does...has the most 30+ points games..more triple doubles than lebron and has dominated the league for 2 months...has better stats than lebron and all that without Westbrook.... Durant is still clearly the MVP if we're logical people...
    Stick to your russwest account.

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    No his statement came in the Thunder game
    you mean the revenge game to make up for what KD did to him in the first game?..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

You clearly missed the point.

I even said Durant still deserves MVP...but the narrative has changed. And the narrative is really important.

And the 2nd half of the year in a close race is just going to matter more as well.

And so while Durant is still the deserving MVP in my opinion, it's a borderline toss up even if we are logical people after tonight's game by Lebron

And the voters aren't always fair and logical...if the season were to end tomorrow. I think Lebron would slightly edge out Durant...and I'd disagree with it...just saying

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Fox's Avatar

you mean the revenge game to make up for what KD did to him in the first game?..
    Nah, the only revenge was in play in the first game. Durant had to make up, yet again, for the humilitation he suffered in the Finals against LeBron.

LeBron doesn't worry. He knows he is the better player. The only one focused on getting even is Durant. But he's not good enough. LeBron is ahead in the MVP race now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Nah, the only revenge was in play in the first game. Durant had to make up, yet again, for the humilitation he suffered in the Finals against LeBron.

LeBron doesn't worry. He knows he is the better player. The only one focused on getting even is Durant. But he's not good enough. LeBron is ahead in the MVP race now.
    with durant having the better stats?...right...2 weeks wipes away 2 months....smh...

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Herp Derp

Cletus

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Fox's Avatar

with durant having the better stats?...right...2 weeks wipes away 2 months....smh...
    lol @ 2 weeks. Maybe if you stop being selective being will listen to you.

Hint: It's been a lot longer than 2 weeks.

LeBron is better than Durant. You know, I know. Stop being a dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You clearly missed the point.

I even said Durant still deserves MVP...but the narrative has changed. And the narrative is really important.

And the 2nd half of the year in a close race is just going to matter more as well.

And so while Durant is still the deserving MVP in my opinion, it's a borderline toss up even if we are logical people after tonight's game by Lebron

And the voters aren't always fair and logical...if the season were to end tomorrow. I think Lebron would slightly edge out Durant...and I'd disagree with it...just saying

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    LeBron second seed in the worst conference of all time, second in all basic metrics this season like PER.

Glad his statement game this season was vs the Bobcats tho

the worst conference that's probably goign to win the championship again 3 years in a row