Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron Tossed Volleyball Camp Kids Out of Gym So He Could Work Out

Apparently the children were cancer patients and children from homeless shelters that were put out on the street.

The local churches rushed to their aid with buses and food as Lebron screamed profanities at the priests and nuns.

One child claim Lebron kicked him in the head and laughed at him for being bald from kemo.

[COLOR=White]Just kidding,, but this is par for ish posts.[/COLOR]

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by game3524

Why do you suck Bron's dick so much?
    because he enjoys the creamy, warm reward.

Banned

G.o.a.t

I'm about to e-mail Mike & Mike and tell them LeBron just ran over my dog who was strangely named Cav over here on Cleveland Ave.

Well LeBron did want the spotlight, just not the one he was expecting

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Damn lol, how quickly did the tables turn on this guy? Went from being the most well liked current NBA player to the most hated in no time.

It's like after "the decision" Bron was basically like f*ck it, now that i'm gonna be touted as an asshole, might as well openly play the part.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
    Wow...LeBron has been going on a rampage lately.
    Headed to Utah resort next ..... story at 11.

wow I'm just waitin for Bron to build a big machine to block out the sun now

It's always the usual suspects that come out to defend Lebron. At least he still has the support of his fanboys...he needs it now that he's suddenly become a villain in the eyes of everyone in America. Before, he could do no wrong. In a matter of days, he's become someone who will get bashed for anything. Pretty funny.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    It's always the usual suspects that come out to defend Lebron. At least he still has the support of his fanboys...he needs it now that he's suddenly become a villain in the eyes of everyone in America. Before, he could do no wrong. In a matter of days, he's become someone who will get bashed for anything. Pretty funny.
    I am quite sure ISH and posters of ISH don't cling to what others say and bandwagoneer.

After all - we just need to look at L.A. and realize that notoriety comes with a winning price tag

Lebron should see Ron`s therapist

If this is true:

I'm sorry, I don't see a problem with this spoiled, immature, pompous ass athlete wanting anything he wants. What I DO see a problem with is everybody catering to said pompous ass just because he's a famous pompous ass. How about the people in charge at St. V grow some stones and stand up to this ass hole? No? Roll out the red carpet, kick out kids, and then act like Lebron is the bad guy. No. EVERYBODY WHO PUTS UP WITH HIS SHIT AND ACTS AS ENABLERS ARE JUST REINFORCING THE IDEA THAT LBJ CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. WANT THINGS TO CHANGE? SEND HIM A MESSAGE THAT SOMEBODY ISN'T GOING TO ALLOW THIS ANYMORE.

The guy keeps acting immature and incredibly arrogant and spoiled because people keep ALLOWING that behavior. He keeps getting what he wants, so there's no reason to change his behavior. It's like a kid. Stop reinforcing bad behavior, and he will learn. But as longs as he keeps getting what he wants because others keep clinging to his sack for their own benefit, then nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    If this is true:

I'm sorry, I don't see a problem with this spoiled, immature, pompous ass athlete wanting anything he wants. What I DO see a problem with is everybody catering to said pompous ass just because he's a famous pompous ass. How about the people in charge at St. V grow some stones and stand up to this ass hole? No? Roll out the red carpet, kick out kids, and then act like Lebron is the bad guy. No. EVERYBODY WHO PUTS UP WITH HIS SHIT AND ACTS AS ENABLERS ARE JUST REINFORCING THE IDEA THAT LBJ CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. WANT THINGS TO CHANGE? SEND HIM A MESSAGE THAT SOMEBODY ISN'T GOING TO ALLOW THIS ANYMORE.

The guy keeps acting immature and incredibly arrogant and spoiled because people keep ALLOWING that behavior. He keeps getting what he wants, so there's no reason to change his behavior. It's like a kid. Stop reinforcing bad behavior, and he will learn. But as longs as he keeps getting what he wants because others keep clinging to his sack for their own benefit, then nothing will change.

The sad truth to it is money talks

What an ass. I REALLY hope this makes NBC nightly news, ABC world news, etc etc. I dont want this story getting covered up.