Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Lebron needs to slim down

I cant believe I just read all 9 pages worth, but its simple really..

Lebron is a once in a lifetime physical specimen, he is built big, he has big/strong everything which is probably why he never gets injured, his muscles dont look out of proportion or immobilizing because it goes with his wide frame and body.

People dont understand how he can be 60lbs heavier than Kobe? Look at the way Kobes jersey hangs on him, compare to Lebron, look at lebrons legs, look at his frame, there is a huge difference.

The reason why people like MJ or Kobe may have improved after losing weight is because they're not designed to be heavy people (heavy by NBA standards anyway), whereas Lebron was just built to be big - I dont think losing any weight will add to his game, being heavy is what makes him who he is.

By the way, I'm not saying Lebron is a better player than Kobe, I'm just saying that naturally Lebron is a much bigger person, its the way god designed him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Who the f*ck cares if you said the line first? It's a commonly used line.
    Don't care then. I'm just saying you have no creative intelligence whatsoever. And gosh, you're 22 years old. Thats the icing on the cake.

Do you expect me to go digging through pages of threads just to prove a point to some loser like you?
    Actually, yes.

"Loser" And you refer to me as a kid because i use the words "epic" and "fail"? Oh god.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Don't care then. I'm just saying you have no creative intelligence whatsoever. And gosh, you're 22 years old. Thats the icing on the cake.
    Not every line has to be creative, it's just what came to mind first. You stated that you don't really read my posts, so you couldn't know much about my posts. Yet you talk about my posts. Talking about something you don't know much about is talking out of your ass.

Is that simple enough for you?

"Loser" And you refer to me as a kid because i use the words "epic" and "fail"? Oh god.
    No I call you a kid because of your age. I call you a loser because of the way you use epic and a fail.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Not every line has to be creative, it's just what came to mind first. You stated that you don't really read my posts, so you couldn't know much about my posts. Yet you talk about my posts. Talking about something you don't know much about is talking out of your ass.

Is that simple enough for you?
    Didn't say every line has to be creative, but your comebacks have to be. If you're aiming for an insult, and you just jock the person who's already said the same exact thing just a response before yours, then yes, you're either retarded or not 21.

No I call you a kid because of your age. I call you a loser because of the way you use epic and a fail.[/QUOTE]
    You calling someone a "loser" is much worst than saying "epic" or "fail".

Again, you're whole quest to try to "knock" on me has failed miserably. I urge you to keep trying though. It's fun hey?

NBA rookie of the year

Didn't say every line has to be creative, but your comebacks have to be. If you're aiming for an insult, and you just jock the person who's already said the same exact thing just a response before yours, then yes, you're either retarded or not 21.

No I call you a kid because of your age. I call you a loser because of the way you use epic and a fail.

You calling someone a "loser" is much worst than saying "epic" or "fail".

Again, you're whole quest to try to "knock" on me has failed miserably. I urge you to keep trying though. It's fun hey?

How is calling someone a loser worse than saying fail or epic the way you do? That makes no sense. Loser is a simple term that's been used for decades, while saying "fail" and "epic" as stand alones is only what nerds say. That's what you expect from the people who play World Of Warcraft. Once again you haven't made a valid point in this entire thread. It's really pathetic.
    Last edited by VCMVP1551; 02-18-2009 at 05:16 AM.

You bring up good points.