Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-26-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
pauk
NBA Legend

Default if rose wins mvp i will stop caring about MVP....

seriously...

dirk
dwight
kobe
lebron
wade

they have put up better numbers and have played better than ROSE and have the team record to boot aswell themselves..........

if u refuse to give to lebron or wade... then at least give it to KOBE or DIRK or DWIGHT............... they have played much better than rose....

meanwhile it seems like rose still gets the credit for bulls success which should actually be credited to THIBODEU because bulls win with their DEFENSE.... their below-average offense is just attacks from every direction... bailing out rose pathetic shotjacking...

u see rose going everynight for like 6-22 or around 10 for 30 and so on.... and they still win.....

rose is exactly the opposite of what MVP means..... if a guy can play that horrible as ROSE every night and still win.... that means his IMPACT is not the greatest and is not RUNAWAY MVP WORTHY............ its not like he compensates that with a triple double or a double double or something... NOPE....

its because bulls dont depend on him so much as Magic depend on DWIGHT or Heat depend on Lebron or Lakers depend on Kobe or Mavericks depend on Dirk............

ROSE IS NOT A MVP................

MVP IS THE DUDE THAT THRU SOME OF THE FEW BEST PRODUCTIONS IN THE NBA IMPACTS HIS TEAM SO MUCH TO GREAT SUCCESS............

rose has not even close to even Top 5 best productions in the nba........ u loook at his 24 and 7 apg and 43% fg..... thats not better than even WESTBROOK efficiency wise....
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
moe94
Banned

Default Re: if rose wins mvp i will stop caring about MVP....

He's going to be the worst winner as far as stats go in a long time, if not ever.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:14 AM   #3
Chicago Brawls
I rule the local playground

Go ahead ant stop caring about posting here too.

Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #4
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
Go ahead ant stop caring about posting here too.

man all i see u bulls/rose fans is just making butthurt comments

why not give ur insight? WHY DO U THINK ROSE SHOULD WIN THE MVP OVER THOSE GUYS?

TELL ME............. IM VERY CURIOUS TO KNOW....
Old 03-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #5
Harison
The Awakening

I stopped caring about MVPs long time ago, AI or Nash anyone? Its nothing more than popularity contest, just a bit more prestigious than faked All-star Dunk award
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #6
pauk
NBA Legend

i cant figure it out.... help me...

i just cant....

lebron is producing much better (has once again the best productions and PER in the NBA) and has had much better performances and was the ultimate reason to Heats success.... Wade was already there, only Bosh & Lebron came.... but we all know who impacted the Heat the most, certainly was not Bosh.... has one of the best team records... he plays 4 different positions for them.....

dwight is producing much better and has much greater impact than rose has to bulls.... and has one of the best team records

dirk is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records

kobe is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records

wade is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records....

I AM NOT SAYING ROSE IS NOT IN CONTENTION FOR MVP........ HE TRULY IS....... BUT HE DOES NOT DISERVE IT MORE THAN THOSE GUYS ABOVE........ THERE IS NO RUNAWAY MVP THIS YEAR..........
Old 03-26-2011, 05:25 AM   #7
iamgine

Stop caring, don't stop caring. No biggie.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:26 AM   #8
ballerz
Local High School Star

i think dwight should get it over rose. he has been more dominant
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:27 AM   #9
thomaspynchon
Banned

Dirkules is the obvious MVP, hopefully the media sees this.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #10
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harison
I stopped caring about MVPs long time ago, AI or Nash anyone? Its nothing more than popularity contest, just a bit more prestigious than faked All-star Dunk award

wtf????

AI was the sole freakin reason to that sixers team.... he was a one man army.... scoring leader... nasty in the clutch... put up multiple 50 point games.... was one 1-2 best players in the NBA at that time even before he won a MVP.... had one of the best productions in the nba.... no man alone had such a great impact on a single team since michael freakin jordan.... and he had much less help than jordan....

NASH was one of the most productive & efficient players in the NBA when he got the MVPs.... #1 in assists... around 20 pts, 50% fg, 40% 3pt, 90% FT.... without him the Suns wouldnt have even been in the playoffs..... their entire offense was based on him............

there is a difference between what they did and what ROSE is doing now...... rose is producing MUUUCCHHH worse and inefficient than IVERSON & NASH did in their MVP seasons............ and has not even close to the same impact they had...........

bulls win with their DEFENSE
the iversons sixers won because of IVERSON
the nash suns won because of SUNS

see the difference?

AN MVP IS THE GUY WHO WHEN HE PLAYS BAD HIS TEAM IMMEDIATELY SUFFERS........... THATS THE PROOF OF YOUR IMPACT AND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO THE TEAM....... YOU DONT SEE THAT WITH ROSE!!! HE PLAYS BAD ALMOST ALL THE TIME AND THEY NEVER SUFFER........
Old 03-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #11
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
Dirkules' ball are deep in my throat, hopefully everyone here see this.

Just playin lol
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:32 AM   #12
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
i cant figure it out.... help me...

i just cant....

lebron is producing much better (has once again the best productions and PER in the NBA) and has had much better performances and was the ultimate reason to Heats success.... Wade was already there, only Bosh & Lebron came.... but we all know who impacted the Heat the most, certainly was not Bosh.... has one of the best team records... he plays 4 different positions for them.....

dwight is producing much better and has much greater impact than rose has to bulls.... and has one of the best team records

dirk is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records

kobe is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records

wade is producing better and has greater impact than rose.... and has one of the best team records....

I AM NOT SAYING ROSE IS NOT IN CONTENTION FOR MVP........ HE TRULY IS....... BUT HE DOES NOT DISERVE IT MORE THAN THOSE GUYS ABOVE........ THERE IS NO RUNAWAY MVP THIS YEAR..........

Rose is most deserving of the MVP award. Get over it.....i dint know that 25 4 rebs and 8assists was bad....especially for a pg
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:34 AM   #13
madmax
Decent college freshman

Rose getting the MVP would be a huge joke and farce for this league - dude can afford to chuck every night and his team is still winning games thanks to their defense and talent. I'm not his hater or fan, but his impact and numbers are laughable compared to the guys like Lebron or Dwight, who are the sole reason why their teams are where they are. If NBA still feels bitter towards Bron, at least give MVP to Dwight or Dirk, who are much more efficient and impact the game in more ways than undersized chucking guard.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:36 AM   #14
thomaspynchon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
Rose getting the MVP would be a huge joke and farce for this league - dude can afford to chuck every night and his team is still winning games thanks to their defense and talent. I'm not his hater or fan, but his impact and numbers are laughable compared to the guys like Lebron or Dwight, who are the sole reason why their teams are where they are. If NBA still feels bitter towards Bron, at least give MVP to Dwight or Dirk, who are much more efficient and impact the game in more ways than undersized chucking guard.

You have to look at Dirkules' stats in big games and against biggest competitors to see how he blows away the competition.

when the lakers played dallas dirkules shot 60%, kobe went 6-21

he's the clear MVP because he plays best in the biggest games this season
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #15
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
wtf????

AI was the sole freakin reason to that sixers team.... he was a one man army.... scoring leader... nasty in the clutch... put up multiple 50 point games.... was one 1-2 best players in the NBA at that time even before he won a MVP.... had one of the best productions in the nba.... no man alone had such a great impact on a single team since michael freakin jordan.... and he had much less help than jordan....

NASH was one of the most productive & efficient players in the NBA when he got the MVPs.... #1 in assists... around 20 pts, 50% fg, 40% 3pt, 90% FT.... without him the Suns wouldnt have even been in the playoffs..... their entire offense was based on him............

there is a difference between what they did and what ROSE is doing now...... rose is producing MUUUCCHHH worse and inefficient than IVERSON & NASH did in their MVP seasons............ and has not even close to the same impact they had...........

bulls win with their DEFENSE
the iversons sixers won because of IVERSON
the nash suns won because of SUNS

see the difference?

AN MVP IS THE GUY WHO WHEN HE PLAYS BAD HIS TEAM IMMEDIATELY SUFFERS........... THATS THE PROOF OF YOUR IMPACT AND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO THE TEAM....... YOU DONT SEE THAT WITH ROSE!!! HE PLAYS BAD ALMOST ALL THE TIME AND THEY NEVER SUFFER........

you are the biggest hypocrite in the world. Iverson shot 39% from the field. The 76ers were the leagues best defensive team that year(or one of the best). So how was iverson more deserving?....Iverson had far more bad shooting than Rose has had this season the year Iverson won MVP. so his team obviously bailed him out as well. 39% is plain bad
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: