Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check

Banned

Default Re: Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    This is why good posters defect to the OTC and lose interest in the NBA forum. I pity the mods for their efforts always getting chastised for trying to elevate the intelligence of this place.
    where's this OTC? Is it a good nba forum? I'm new at this.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

The game was over at the half, dude. The third quarter outburst was stat padding and useless. If he wanted to have an outburst, it should've been before the big lead was built and the Spurs had all the momentum. The empty stats and "efficiency" is played out and overrated.

Just stop.

on a side note...where the **** is Pauk at?....

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    honestly though, kobe/lebron/jordan stans are all the same thing. same extremism, just going for a different player. they love one, so they hate the other two. they all function the same and all have the same tired "arguments" they use to prop up their favorite player. which is why this board is so boring. the kobe/MJ/lebron narrative is played out and these clowns are still on here desperately posting every 15 minutes convincing absolutely nobody
    It's agonizing. There's this 1 poster going into every thread posting 2/5 like Lebron raped his mother. Thread being created with no substance, just Kobe/Jordan stans meaningless one liners. I dread when the Sixers get a bonafide star then I may be categorized by these clowns for defending my team.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    LeBron stans take a shit on the board when everything is good, too. It's all just jokes.
    It isn't this bad. That's why I laughed when the Kobe stans were bitching about LBJ stans running this board when before they ran this board and their trolling was twice as bad.

It's agonizing. There's this 1 poster going into every thread posting 2/5 like Lebron raped his mother. Thread being created with no substance, just Kobe/Jordan stans meaningless one liners. I dread when the Sixers get a bonafide star then I may be categorized by these clowns for defending my team.
    lmao yeah but lebron stans do the same shit though when things go well for them. kobe/MJ/lebron stans are the collective WOAT posters. they all get the finals LVP trophy

it's because it's not as good of a storyline. unfortunately, people don't really care about the greatness of teams. they latch onto a specific player and warp the story to fit their agenda. instead of "the spurs are a great team and are overwhelming the miami heat", it's "lebron isn't good enough to 3 peat." or other things like how this makes duncan the greatest player of his generation, etc, whatever, all these irrelevant things that don't matter

what's NOT being discussed nearly enough is how incredible this spurs TEAM has been playing. seriously, they're ****ing great. but that's not as good of a story as talking about how this makes duncan > kobe or kobe > lebron or duncan > lebron or whatever it is people want to talk about for sensationalist headlines.
    the team is playing at a high level. But in terms of championship teams they aren't a top tier one or a second tier one. There have been teams that haven't won titles better than this Spurs team.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    The game was over at the half, dude. The third quarter outburst was stat padding and useless. If he wanted to have an outburst, it should've been before the big lead was built and the Spurs had all the momentum. The empty stats and "efficiency" is played out and overrated.

Just stop.
    My case in point

It's amazing how ignorant the NBA forum is. The things people focus and comment on makes me sick.

A real basketball/NBA fan would look at this series as the Spurs are playing really good basketball as a TEAM. Great movement on every possession and great hustle on the defensive end.To top it off great coaching.

And these "LeChoke" comments? Lebron did everything he could and carried the team in the third and played phenomenally when a comeback was possible.His team didn't step up despite given every opportunity and the game got away from them. Lebron didn't score in the 4th because the game was already out of hand and according to the rules you cannot accumulate points from the bench. Sounds logical right?

What irritates me the most is instead of giving credit where it's due and recognizing the Spurs are playing devastating AS A TEAM the insecure Jordan stans and irrational Kobe stans take every opportunity to gloat, take Lebron down a noth, and will cite non related BS to emphasize their ignorance.

This is why good posters defect to the OTC and lose interest in the NBA forum. I pity the mods for their efforts always getting chastised for trying to elevate the intelligence of this place.
    Although my OP was intended to praise the Spurs team effort and Pop's coaching I bet this smart fella only read and remembered what was in bold.
    I'm right aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Just stop.
    A Bulls fan from Gainesville, FL.

Just stop.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    A Bulls fan from Gainesville, FL.

Just stop.
    He's a Bulls fan? All he does is slurp Kobe.

@OP - who isn't praising the Spurs? Have you bothered checking the GTs?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    the team is playing at a high level. But in terms of championship teams they aren't a top tier one or a second tier one. There have been teams that haven't won titles better than this Spurs team.
    stop. this isn't true at all.

lmao yeah but lebron stans do the same shit though when things go well for them. kobe/MJ/lebron stans are the collective WOAT posters. they all get the finals LVP trophy
    I concur. I'm afraid of drafting Wiggins/Embiid/Parker and being categorized with these clowns if it happens one of them becomes a bonafide star. I refuse to be in the same category with the holy trifecta of garbage.

shhhhhhh

It's amazing how ignorant the NBA forum is. The things people focus and comment on makes me sick.

A real basketball/NBA fan would look at this series as the Spurs are playing really good basketball as a TEAM. Great movement on every possession and great hustle on the defensive end.To top it off great coaching.

And these "LeChoke" comments? Lebron did everything he could and carried the team in the third and played phenomenally when a comeback was possible.His team didn't step up despite given every opportunity and the game got away from them. Lebron didn't score in the 4th because the game was already out of hand and according to the rules you cannot accumulate points from the bench. Sounds logical right?

What irritates me the most is instead of giving credit where it's due and recognizing the Spurs are playing devastating AS A TEAM the insecure Jordan stans and irrational Kobe stans take every opportunity to gloat, take Lebron down a noth, and will cite non related BS to emphasize their ignorance.

First off well said.. your intentions are good but will fly in the face of 80% of the posters on ISH... until there's a mindset change from the top down this board will stay as it is...

One thing, spare me the OTC is better, it's every bit as bad as the NBA forum is if not worse, the only difference is the topics

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    He's a Bulls fan? All he does is slurp Kobe.
    Well he had a "Pippen aint easy" avi with the Chicongo skyline as his avi.

Bulls or Lakers fan, it's still shitty to support a team on the opposite end of the country and claim to be a diehard