Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Why are European NBA players more well spoken than American players?

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Yeah. There's something in the culture (entrepreneurial spirit, myth fo the American dream etc.) and all the small life experiences Americans get exposed to early that tends to make them good students in the "school of life".

And Euroleague, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. The orders of Rome? Really? Of all places? Your grasp of international affairs is impressive. What's the conspiracy theory here? You think the Pope is somehow pulling the strings behind everything?

He's not talking about conspiracies. Jeez. Do you people know anything? The center of the majority of the worlds monetary system is run through European banking districts, such as the City of London (a small city state within London) and the Vatican/Rome is also somewhat of a banking capital.

Saying this is a conspiracy is like saying Hollywood is the media capital is a conspiracy. Certain businesses are concentrated in certain places. Banking = European capitals.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 02-20-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Why are European NBA players more well spoken than American players?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Yeah, so ignorant that the America has become the richest and most powerful country in world history. Really ignorant.

Meanwhile, except for Germany, Europe as a whole has staggered increasingly into irrelevance.
    so how do you explain that every major american City has Ghettos who are more dangerous than Cites like Bagdad??
    or that every year 30000 Americans kill each other with fire weapons??
    or that u didnt even have a health care for people who arent rich since like 2 years ago??

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The US doesn't even have the wealthiest "ordinary citizens" right now let alone throughout history. America is not in top 5 right now.

And no. America is not the most powerful nation/empire of all time. Not even in the discussion. It's the British empire by a landslide.

I mean, Jesus Christ dude. Read a book from time to time.
    Did you even read the link from Forbes? The US is the only Superpower left today since the collapse of the USSR. There is no question about that. The US has been the most powerful, at least since the end of WW2.

World history? It's arguable. How do you compare the might of Britain and Rome vs. America? Lots of variables. I don't have the time to argue with you about this right now, but I guarantee you that IT IS ARGUABLE, and you would lose.

Did you even read the link from Forbes? The US is the only Superpower left today since the collapse of the USSR. There is no question about that. The US has been the most powerful, at least since the end of WW2.

World history? It's arguable. How do you compare the might of Britain and Rome vs. America? Lots of variables. I don't have the time to argue with you about this right now, but I guarantee you that IT IS ARGUABLE, and you would lose.
    Yet, as has already been pointed out, the major control of the world banking system is based in London..........the same world banking system which ACTUALLY controls the world.

The world is controlled through the world monetary banking system. You must be a real tool to not know that. Oh yeah, yeah, it's actually the US military, or US Congress running things right................

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Any clown knows damn well that Wall Street and corporations run things. And that power is largely based in, as was pointed out by NumberSix, The City of London.

FACT.

Not a "FACT".

Not the thing you are referring to.......the bullshit someone told you, or you heard on TV, or your mommy and daddy told you, but the actual FACT.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-21-2014 at 09:30 PM.

It's not "arguable" dipshit. The Roman/Byzantine empire was the strongest power on earth for roughly 2,000 years. There is no comparison to be made. At all.

And, fcuk your little guarantees. Don't come around here with this "I would argue it, but I don't want to. You would lose" nonsense. Either argue it, or shut the fcuk up.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 02-21-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Players like Kareem, Doctor J, etc, etc were all much more well spoken than the kids these days and that was way back when. That's because they actually went to school and were educated. They pluck these kids from the projects and coddle them before they even get out of high school.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's not "arguable" dipshit. The Roman/Byzantine empire was the strongest power on earth for roughly 2,000 years. There is no comparison to be made. At all.

And, fcuk your little guarantees. Don't come around here with this "I would argue it, but I don't want to. You would lose" nonsense. Either argue it, or shut the fcuk up.
    Your tapping into a variable with this quote moron and on top of that you are comparing an empire that is over to something currently in progress.

It is absolutely warranted to claim that an argument could be made for America to be the most powerful country in history. It would depend on how you handle variables.

I also think many more negatives, albeit small ones compared to other empires, are highlighted in today's day n age due to widespread media. Look at what people claim are America's faults and compare that to it's accomplishments and predecessors mistakes. There is a debate to be had, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ThickassGlasses
    Your tapping into a variable with this quote moron and on top of that you are comparing an empire that is over to something currently in progress.

It is absolutely warranted to claim that an argument could be made for America to be the most powerful country in history. It would depend on how you handle variables.

I also think many more negatives, albeit small ones compared to other empires, are highlighted in today's day n age due to widespread media. Look at what people claim are America's faults and compare that to it's accomplishments and predecessors mistakes. There is a debate to be had, easily.
    What does that mean? What is "powerful"?

The British empire was the largest ever. That is something you can factually define. It means something. "Powerful" is extremely vague and too open to interpretation. Anybody can make up their own definition as to what "powerful" means.

Could America possibly the most powerful nation in history? First you have to define what "powerful" is.