Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Re: Name all the big men that are better than overrated Blake Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'll admit, I thought by this point he would add some different dimension to his game. But he's still only 24. Ironically, despite less Clippers wins, I liked him more when he wasn't paired with Chris Paul.
    Playing with Chris Paul hurts his development. Having a guy that spoon feeds you alley oops all game long makes you 1 dimensional and he doesn't get enough real game situation reps to practice everything he;s work on in the offseason enough for them to become fluid.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

He was 23-10 in 34mins tonight wtf. Yeah a handful was through cp but I swear people are just going to hate. Yeah the commercials are shitty but it's too early in the season to count Bg out.

No one said Miles Plumlee, disappointed..

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    No one said Miles Plumlee, disappointed..
    came in to mention him. not sure if better in terms of talents, but definitely more skillful

Saw a basketball once

blake griffin is so overrated that he has become so underrated, the dunking aspects of his game takes away from what he does well.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by grantz
    He was 23-10 in 34mins tonight wtf. Yeah a handful was through cp but I swear people are just going to hate. Yeah the commercials are shitty but it's too early in the season to count Bg out.
    So he scored what he averaged as a rookie and we're supposed to be impressed? Pretty sure everybody accepts he's an all star caliber player but I expected so much more from him based on his rookie year.

Back to Business

I know this is off subject but blake would make one hell of a tight end. I wonder y he never stuck with football. Its more money in football too. Especially at the tight end position. Imagine a 15 year career. Dats at least two big contracts. Not including his rookie

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    I know this is off subject but blake would make one hell of a tight end. I wonder y he never stuck with football. Its more money in football too. Especially at the tight end position. Imagine a 15 year career. Dats at least two big contracts. Not including his rookie
    The guy is literally terrified of contact, he may have a body for football but he is mentally barely able to cope with the close contact and proximity of NBA defense let alone the full impact of an NFL football line.

Too tall, too soft.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

When you can put up 20+ppg and 10+rpg easily and you are considered overrated than I don't know what to say.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

LeBron James would make a hell of a tight end. Maybe even a wide out.

Stupid thread..griffin is not overrated.he is still a top 5-7 PF and is only 24.give him time and give doc time to develop his game.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Stupid thread..griffin is not overrated.he is still a top 5-7 PF and is only 24.give him time and give doc time to develop his game.
    Nobody doubts that he's good. i think people are just frustrated by his lack of improvement from his rookie year.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Nobody doubts that he's good. i think people are just frustrated by his lack of improvement from his rookie year.
    I understand that and see why people are.maybe coaching has played a big factor here.i want to see what doc can do.

Doc seems to of made a difference with DJ

I saw more skills from Plumlee's one game as a starter than from BG in his entire career...