Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Kyle Korver shooting 61.9% from 3 in the fourth quarter this entire season

A great shooter who's entire offense is revolved around others setting him up for the perfect shot opportunity everytime...shoots a great percentage?!...you don't say?

Default Re: Kyle Korver shooting 61.9% from 3 in the fourth quarter this entire season

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    A great shooter who's entire offense is revolved around others setting him up for the perfect shot opportunity everytime...shoots a great percentage?!...you don't say?
    62% from the 3 point arc is insane i don't care if he's being setup you really aren't impressed?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    you sure that's not Kevin Love?

62% from the 3 point arc is insane i don't care if he's being setup you really aren't impressed?
    Kind of like no one cares about your opinion...doez similarities...ie: shut the fcuk up. [COLOR="White"](or don't if that is your perogative...)[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    you sure that's not Kevin Love?
    Hairline looks a little receded. Maybe he donated to Lebron?

Why isn't he shooting that way for the rest of the game.

I'l wait for these last 30 games or so to see Kyle Korver as "the 4th quarter killer" for Hawks. Hey watch with me...we can all laugh together. I'm not going to sit here and suck some great role payers ****...keyword: ROLEPLAYER....yeah he's great at his job...WHICH IS BEING A ROLE PLAYER. An all star...ahhahah....ahhaha.....i'm having trouble berathinga...ahahhaha.ha.a.a.h........exactly. Amusing that when you are 33 you can find yourself on the all star being a premium roleplayer/shooter...

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I'l wait for these last 30 games or so to see Kyle Korver as "the 4th quarter killer" for Hawks. Hey watch with me...we can all laugh together. I'm not going to sit here and suck some great role payers ****...keyword: ROLEPLAYER....yeah he's great at his job...WHICH IS BEING A ROLE PLAYER. An all star...ahhahah....ahhaha.....i'm having trouble berathinga...ahahhaha.ha.a.a.h........exactly. Amusing that when you are 33 you can find yourself on the all star being a premium roleplayer/shooter...
    Holy ****, how mad are you?

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Thing is he doesn't get set up, he sets himself up by running through screens nonstop until his defender gets too tired to chase him at his speed.

Korver has probably one of the best endurance skills in the league. I can't see how someone who runs through screens all game does not get tired by the second quarter.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

No kyle korver is not an all star and he is a role player..... but who the fark wouldnt want one of the most efficient 3 point players in the league as a role player On their team? Dude would be an asset to any team in the league. Any team could use a 3 point shooter as elite as korver. Who cares if he doesnt set up his own shot??? Thats part of the point of basketball. Its a team sport.

Very good NBA starter

Why the fvck does the East have to be so ****ing stacked?

If Lebron wins fmvp this year he is top 5 all time

He was a worthy All-Star. Last game I watched he literally took over the game in the 3rd quarter. His offensive effectiveness should not be discounted because he doesn't do it off the dribble. In fact, I would argue that his ability to score off-ball makes him more valuable, as most of the AAU-generation players in the league can't effect the game without the ball in their hands.

Is he good? Can CLE get him?

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Holy ****, how mad are you?
    Don't mind him, dude fell off the wagon again. Only so long you can go before being a socially retarded freckled dwarf makes you drink yourself silly.

Go to bed Milbuck. You have an Exam