Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Check out how ripped and mature d rose looks.

For those of you who doubt rose's commitment, he's been spending the whole summer rehabbing and working hard on his game.

You can call him over cautious, but there's no doubting he wants to play good ball for the bulls.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    For those of you who doubt rose's commitment, he's been spending the whole summer rehabbing and working hard on his game.

You can call him over cautious, but there's no doubting he wants to play good ball for the bulls.
    Is he gonna play 30+MPG in the preseason again?

Looking forward to it while he sits out the playoffs with a stubbed toe

Never doubted his competitive fire, but I'm questioning his ability to ever play a full NBA season again.

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

How do you know he's been spending the whole summer rehabbing and working hard on his game? Do you know him? Do you have a dorsal fin!?!

Gee the guy hasn't played more then a handful of games in what must be creeping up on three years and you have the utmost confidence that he will regain his form? Besides the physical aspects of a injury like this rose is also dealing with the mental aspects.

I would be shocked if he is anywhere near the player he used to be. We shall see though.

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack
    How do you know he's been spending the whole summer rehabbing and working hard on his game? Do you know him? Do you have a dorsal fin!?!

Gee the guy hasn't played more then a handful of games in what must be creeping up on three years and you have the utmost confidence that he will regain his form? Besides the physical aspects of a injury like this rose is also dealing with the mental aspects.

I would be shocked if he is anywhere near the player he used to be. We shall see though.

Type in Chicago bulls news into google and it will bring up what joakim Noah has to say about him and I'll take his word for it. Says he's been working hard all summer.

I don't know why I have to explain this again, roses first injury has had 2 years now to fully heal. One of the benefits of a cautious approach on his second injury in which he sat out a year to get right is that his first injury has had minimal impact and time to fully strengthen.

Neither injury is related, he's reported to be back close to where he needs to be. I have no doubt barring any hiccups that he will be close to top form by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Is he gonna play 30+MPG in the preseason again?

Looking forward to it while he sits out the playoffs with a stubbed toe

Yo Russ, why so salty?

Im guessing that bulls fan who had a go at Westbrook in this thread has rustled your jimmies...

Rose will be good, you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Never doubted his competitive fire, but I'm questioning his ability to ever play a full NBA season again.

Fair call.

If it was the same injury to the same knee? I wouldnt be so confident...

NBA All-star

do you think that a little bit of fat between muscle tissues can actually be beneficial and prevent future injury?

he should probably consult a physician on this, but logically it makes sense to me.

As a Celtic fan, I hate the Bulls, but I want to see Rose make a big comeback, I want to see him be MVP level Rose and provide competition in the East. This kid is the real humble superstar - not Kevin Durant. LOok at KD's Bill Simmons interview, absolute asshole.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Yankstar

Looks bulkier to me...
    He's more cut, its obvious. By no means is he bigger.