Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Da Mavs

Default Nets deny Jason Kidd's power play; give him permission to speak w/ Bucks

Holy shit the dysfunction.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/28/denied-...lk-with-bucks/

[QUOTE]@daldridgetnt
    Last edited by D-Rose; 06-28-2014 at 09:44 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Nets deny Jason Kidd's power play; give him permission to speak w/ Bucks

If I'm the Nets owner, I'm sick to death of Jason Kidd.

Da Mavs

Default Re: Nets deny Jason Kidd's power play; give him permission to speak w/ Bucks

Lawrence Frank's face ^

lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    If I'm the Nets owner, I'm sick to death of Jason Kidd.

This. He didn't an okay job this season. Middle of the line. This seems to be another occurrence in regards to Kidd and something in terms of him making a fuss.

They need a real coach there.

Nets should let Kidd go and stop ****

Da Mavs

@KBergCBS 2m
    Whatever happens in Milwaukee, difficult to imagine Kidd returning to Nets. "I don't see it," source said of bombshell turn of events.
    Wow. I could see the Lakers giving him a look.

Also, could see Mark Jackson coaching in BKN.

If I'm the Nets I'm saying, "See ya".

Kidd isn't nearly good enough of a coach to make these kinds of demands, show him the door.

To be honest, Kidd comes off as crazy here for demanding so much so soon without having proven ANYTHING.

That being said, he's definitely a better coach than Larry Drew.

kidd is an idiot

Not airballing my layups anymore

would like to see hollins or jackson

Da Mavs

@WindhorstESPN 1m
    Bucks coach Larry Drew & front office was unaware Jason Kidd was about to interview for their jobs, sources told ESPN
    Wow, this is sad. Owner is meddling.

Jason Kidd saw what Fisher is going to get paid and was like, "What the hell? I got robbed and I'm a hall of famer unlike Fisher."

NBA rookie of the year

Jason Kidd seems like a mega douche to work with. First the Lawrence Frank stuff, and now this.

Billy King is useless anyway. The Russian should kick him out too and get a proven GM.

Kidd's gone. There is no coming back from this. How do you (despite him graciously allowing King to stay and work for him) try to fire your boss? He was made a coach, with no experience, given unlimited resources to hire people and for payroll, he coaches one year (and let's be honest, they underachieved) and now right before Free Agency he's leaving them with no coach.

What a dick. It's funny because Netsdaily and other sites always trumpet him as the big draw for free agents (I'd assume everyone changes that opinion) and made fun of the Knicks for paying Fisher so much while the Nets paid Kidd so little.

BTW Net fans, you thought it was pretty funny when Kidd bailed on us in 2 seconds. Is it funny now?

Milwaukee is also ten levels of dysfunction, they have Kidd interviewing for their head coach and president's jobs.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

How is Billy King still a GM?