An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default I f***ing love Draymond Green

Dude is insane. Always loved him as a Spartan, but never expected the second coming of Tim Thomas (MIL 6th man era). Cannot wait till he gets paid next year. That is all, thank you for your thoughts.

Default Re: I f***ing love Draymond Green

Welcome to the club.

I need to steer more attention on DG. I keep hearing people sing his praises. What sorts of things does his game encompass?

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    I need to steer more attention on DG. I keep hearing people sing his praises. What sorts of things does his game encompass?
    Alpha male status. He's an energy guy. When the Warriors play small ball he guards the big boys and does well doing it. He's also very clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    take tonight as an example. Kerr decides to play him at the 5 (with barnes at the 4) and the guy makes everything happen. Hes clearing the rebound and setting up easy dunks on the other end, hes knocking the ball away and disrupting passing lanes, hes outhustling and outmuscling the sac bigs (including everyones darling), hes hitting threes. He does it all

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
    Welcome to the club.
    Yeah, Ive been there. As I said, loved him out of Lansing and always hoped he'd prove it in the league, but I never hoped for this. Dude is great and has an incredible brain/instinct for bball.

Are you a Michigan State fan? Can you do something to convince me that Adrean Payne wasn't a complete waste of a pick?

Also I agree that Green is a beast.

NBA Superstar

I used to watch him in high school. Never thought he'd be in the league doing things. He was a great high school player but all I could see was his undersized stature for the front court and a heavy base. Man, I am wrong a lot, but I'm glad to see him succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    Yeah, Ive been there. As I said, loved him out of Lansing and always hoped he'd prove it in the league, but I never hoped for this. Dude is great and has an incredible brain/instinct for bball.
    Love quality role players such as these who bring with them the intangibles, the aggressive demeanor, and the contributive efforts that only an eye test can detect. Thanks for the run down...