Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rumor: Jason Richardson knocked up Steve Nash's wife and that's why he was traded

Can I knock Nash's wife? Please?

Banned

Default Re: Rumor: Jason Richardson knocked up Steve Nash's wife and that's why he was traded

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    Amare probably did too.

Vince got it in as well, that's probably why he's benched.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    You know what they say...

Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score.
    Nice.

This is first thing I thought of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkpnJtT7vQ

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I told my friends that "Barbosa knocked up Nash's wife" joke weeks ago and they just lost it..

I thought it was funny but not that funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan
    He filed for divorce the day after she gave birth
    The timing seems to indicate that he knew the deal beforehand and waited to get evidence for a paternity test.

NBA sixth man of the year

Not hot.He and Dirk have about the same taste in chicks.
    Last edited by Hotlantadude81; 04-01-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Today: 1st of April
    Posted on 3/31/11

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

I don't know at least Nash's chicks don't have a police record.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

I bet she can look real beat up when she's not all made up. i don't get dudes like Nash since he can get a lot of females, he was dating Elizabeth Hurley i think, and he goes with that?

I still don't believe this story even if the timelines line up with it and there something shady going on there.

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    I bet she can look real beat up when she's not all made up. i don't get dudes like Nash since he can get a lot of females, he was dating Elizabeth Hurley i think, and he goes with that?

I still don't believe this story even if the timelines line up with it and there something shady going on there.
    I don't mean to be that guy, but maybe she was actually a very, very cool person to him. I do not find her to be some sort of monster either, not that you're saying she is. I'm just saying if someone who looked like that had a personality that totally meshed with mine, I'd be okay with that.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I don't mean to be that guy, but maybe she was actually a very, very cool person to him. I do not find her to be some sort of monster either, not that you're saying she is. I'm just saying if someone who looked like that had a personality that totally meshed with mine, I'd be okay with that.

You right. Just saying she's not that fine for a Steve Nash superstar player...

I also know a girl that has the same face but short and she can look REAL thru sometimes up close so i'm bias.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 04-01-2011 at 11:04 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

NAsh is an old PG , sperm dead, needed a sperm donor and had good teammates

I know it's wrong... but this is gold.