Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: "The Death of a Dynasty" A short-story by TylerOO

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Love you, man.
    Right back atcha, brother.

Yup. Its freaking over. Sad day in sports what are you gonna do? Im gonna try to leave my house tomorrow but not sure if I'll be able to. Very upset right now. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    God damn. Im on the verge of tears thinking about the squad breaking up, but the big 3 is a wrap. We had a lot of ups and downs, what a ride.

Hearing those words "Im taking my talents to South Beach" made me rock hard. I was counting with LeBron when he said "not 1, not 2, not 3..." Sadly, that has come to an end and we will not be reaching 8 titles.

I remember after the 2011 finals not knowing what to do with myself. Then the joy of celebrating by myself in my living room as LeBron raised that first trophy over his head, myself in near tears. I felt like a proud father watching his son finally "make it."

Then seeing game 6 comeback occur and feeling great, only for LeBron to let me down in the final two minutes. I remember after Parker hit a big shot, I went and just pulled a blanket over my head, just staring into darkness thinking about what just ****ing happened and how I'm gonna deal with life over the next few weeks. Then, a miracle occurred, Jesus Shuttlesworth saved the day. Finally in game 7, LeBron played like I envisioned him playing all these years, damn near perfect. Repeating as champs and I never felt happier.

Today is another dark day. Team can't get shit going and LeBron looks disinterested. Wade is playing like trash, yelling "THATS GOTTA BE SOMETHING!!" as he charges into countless defenders and gets no call. In typical Wade fashion, he screams at the ref, looking for help. Y TU JOEY?! Ultimate respect for Chris Bosh. He gets constant criticism for being soft and doing this and that, but he always gives it all which is why I love him.

That being said, it was a hell of a ride. I left out a lot of memories but I don't have time for that right. I will miss this team and I will remember all the fun times we had.

I love you Miami Heat 2010-2014. Especially you LeBron.

In other news, I am officially pioneering the LeBron to New York campaign. He's bringing Bosh with him. **** Dwyane Wade that pathetic excuse for a man. Dude spent more time on the floor than standing up in these finals. He had his years but karma caught up and he sucks now. So **** you Dwyane, I just unfollowed you on twitter. Nice knowing ya.

I love you all ISH. Good night

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    God damn. Im on the verge of tears thinking about the squad breaking up, but the big 3 is a wrap. We had a lot of ups and downs, what a ride. Hearing those words "Im taking my talents to South Beach" made me rock hard. I was counting with LeBron when he said "not 1, not 2, not 3..." Sadly, that has come to an end and we will not be reaching 8 titles.
    I remember after the 2011 finals not knowing what to do with myself. Then the joy of celebrating by myself in my living room as LeBron raised that first trophy over his head, myself in near tears. I felt like a proud father watching his son finally "make it." Then seeing game 6 comeback occur and feeling great, only for LeBron to let me down in the final two minutes. I remember after Parker hit a big shot, I went and just pulled a blanket over my head, just staring into darkness thinking about what just ****ing happened and how I'm gonna deal with life over the next few weeks. Then, a miracle occurred, Jesus Shuttlesworth saved the day. Finally in game 7, LeBron played like I envisioned him playing all these years, damn near perfect. Repeating as champs and I never felt happier. Today is another dark day. Team can't get shit going and LeBron looks disinterested. Wade is playing like trash, yelling "THATS GOTTA BE SOMETHING!!" as he charges into countless defenders and gets no call. In typical Wade fashion, he screams at the ref, looking for help. Y TU JOEY?! Ultimate respect for Chris Bosh. He gets constant criticism for being soft and doing this and that, but he always gives it all which is why I love him. That being said, it was a hell of a ride. I left out a lot of memories but I don't have time for that right. I will miss this team and I will remember all the fun times we had. I love you Miami Heat 2010-2014. Especially you LeBron. In other news, I am officially pioneering the LeBron to New York campaign. He's bringing Bosh with him. **** Dwyane Wade that pathetic excuse for a man. Dude spent more time on the floor than standing up in these finals. He had his years but karma caught up and he sucks now. So **** you Dwyane, I just unfollowed you on twitter. Nice knowing ya. I love you all ISH. Good night

Bump to reminisce on the ride we had together. Never forget.

New chapter of this amazing story starts up again in Cleveland

happy ending