Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Grizzlies have won 14 of their last 15 games

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    No shit

Serious playground baller Nezty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Tayshaun is a great team player. Loved him in Detroit. Glad to see him in a good situation.

This, I like the Pistons, but they haven't been relevant in a few years now. Would've liked to see him in the Celtics though. Prince fits in that team.

omg pennies

Real question is.. Memphis or Denver? Can't wait till tomorrow's game... should be a good one with 2 of the 3 hottest teams in the NBA.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    hollinger is gay

Hahahahahahahaha

theyll get their ass kicked by the clips again in the playoffs

It's not fair that the Grizzlies won so many games when they were supposed to regress. Losing Gay was supposed to really hurt them and they couldn't be playing any better. I hate this new Trend. This makes me think that the Lakers will win every game if Kobe is out. Like Rondo. I hate this new trend. the opposite of what is supposed to occur instead transpires.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    It's not fair that the Grizzlies won so many games when they were supposed to regress. Losing Gay was supposed to really hurt them and they couldn't be playing any better. I hate this new Trend. This makes me think that the Lakers will win every game if Kobe is out. Like Rondo. I hate this new trend. the opposite of what is supposed to occur instead transpires.
    Uh why do you hate team chemistry? If GSW didn't have good chemistry, they would be the similar to the Kings or something. And its not a new trend, finding system players that fit are far more important than relying on one player. When Ellis was traded GSW got better, same with Memphis. Rondo and Rose are injured, their teams are coached well enough to compensate for the loss. Spurs lose their players every now and than, they still win. Good teams find a way to win, we will see if Lakers play with any urgency now that Kobe is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
    Uh why do you hate team chemistry? If GSW didn't have good chemistry, they would be the similar to the Kings or something. And its not a new trend, finding system players that fit are far more important than relying on one player. When Ellis was traded GSW got better, same with Memphis. Rondo and Rose are injured, their teams are coached well enough to compensate for the loss. Spurs lose their players every now and than, they still win. Good teams find a way to win, we will see if Lakers play with any urgency now that Kobe is injured.
    You gave a much more thoughtful response than his shitty post deserved.

EDIT: damn typo
    Last edited by SpecialQue; 03-15-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    You gave a much more thoughtful response than his shitty posted deserved.
    Actually, the response is for other people (lurkers, other posters in this thread), not necessarily for the phony GSW fan.

Really happy how we grit'n'grinded our way on that win vs. the Clipps. Granted they were w/o Bledsoe and Butler (Imagine the full page rant CF86 would've had) but we were also missing Arthur.

Last season we couldn't grit'n'grind them out and Evans and Martin really gave Zbo fits. Zbo was hurt, but the Nets game showed that Evans does play him well.

Odom guarding Zbo or Gasol?

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    Really happy how we grit'n'grinded our way on that win vs. the Clipps. Granted they were w/o Bledsoe and Butler (Imagine the full page rant CF86 would've had) but we were also missing Arthur.

Last season we couldn't grit'n'grind them out and Evans and Martin really gave Zbo fits. Zbo was hurt, but the Nets game showed that Evans does play him well.

You've obviously seen more of their games than I have, so I have to ask: do you think they would have won more games this year if the Gay trade was done at the beginning of the season?

Watching Odom trying to front Randolph was so painful...

Griffin, on the other hand, was actually doing an excellent job guarding both.

You've obviously seen more of their games than I have, so I have to ask: do you think they would have won more games this year if the Gay trade was done at the beginning of the season?
    I have watch all but maybe 2 games. Honestly, Rudy was playing amazing the first month or so despite his shooting woes. We started the season 8-1 than after than we went on a stretch of playing almost 500 ball for a little while. I contributed the problems to all those trade rumors at the time. I know our record would be much better if we didnt have those problems because it clearly bothered everyone.

Now to answer your question, I think the team record would be pretty similar. We are taking advantage of weaker teams this past month while in the beginning of the year we played contenders pretty often. In those games Rudy abused his defenders in the post, and D'd up the likes of Lebron, Durant, Melo in a one week stretch. We went away from Rudy as our main offense when Zbo went off for a 38 and 20 game against Phoenix. After that, the offense became post centric offense to Zbo and we started to stumble during that time as well.

I actually see them having a lower record if they got Prince at the beginning of the season. The grizz had that run of wins at the start of the season where they beat almost everyone. Rudy Gay was playing fantastic then.

Of course, Pondexter got hurt and Rudy started shooting bad and trade rumors started. There were a bunch of games where Marc Gasol wasn't doing anything too.

I think with Prince coming in same time as Pondexter getting healthywoke up the Grizz.

This might be a little anti-Hollins, but if he got Prince in the offseason, he would've tried to feature his offense a lot more than it needs to be. Getting Prince midseason forced him to keep things simple and runs zero plays for him apart from mismatch post ups.

I actually see them having a lower record if they got Prince at the beginning of the season. The grizz had that run of wins at the start of the season where they beat almost everyone. Rudy Gay was playing fantastic then.

Of course, Pondexter got hurt and Rudy started shooting bad and trade rumors started. There were a bunch of games where Marc Gasol wasn't doing anything too.

I think with Prince coming in same time as Pondexter getting healthywoke up the Grizz.

This might be a little anti-Hollins, but if he got Prince in the offseason, he would've tried to feature his offense a lot more than it needs to be. Getting Prince midseason forced him to keep things simple and runs zero plays for him apart from mismatch post ups.
    Lol we said the same thing within a minute of each other.