Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Coach K 1,000: Duke @ St. John's || Jahlil Okafor in Madison Square Garden

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    could never get why people consider coach K such a great coach. Too inflexible, he'd never amount to shit in the nba and he got outcoached multiple times in international play where the team won only by a monster difference in talent, despite his coaching.
    I'd like to see NBA coaches coach in the NCAA.

It's not like you can imply a single system and expect consistent results when every year your best players leaves for the NBA and you're stuck with a new roster.

Default Re: Coach K 1,000: Duke @ St. John's || Jahlil Okafor in Madison Square Garden

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    could never get why people consider coach K such a great coach. Too inflexible, he'd never amount to shit in the nba and he got outcoached multiple times in international play where the team won only by a monster difference in talent, despite his coaching.
    are you kidding? every year he adjusts the game plan, on offense and on defense to fit his personnel.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    are you kidding? every year he adjusts the game plan, on offense and on defense to fit his personnel.
    Yeah and just last week he switched to A 2-3 zone against Louisville and dominated them, something they hadn't done all season. Who knows what that swagga is talking about

Banned

These announcers are ****ing retarded.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    You must be smarter than every NBA team that's tried to get him.

Coach K is the man.

Banned

Congrats Coach K.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Would have already reached 1000 if he didn't literally quit on his shit team in 1995.

Banned

Congratulations to Coach K. I've been a Duke fan for as long as I've been following college basketball, and I can remember being drawn to the team by the way Coach K taught the game both with the school and through instructional videos. I can still remember the first time I watched one of those videos, when I was first starting to play basketball, and I've had immense respect for him ever since.