Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Byron Scott is a fking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Lin is putting up 11/5/3 with 2 TO on 45% shooting. On 25mpg.

That's more than respectable. I feel like everyone, even coaches, still hold him to his Linsanity numbers and when he can't reproduce them, they just think "he sucks".

I've said this many times but I think Linsanity is biting him in the ass these days.

And no one seems to give him any slack for having to play on this absolute mess of a Lakers team that is in obvious tank mode. And he also spent the majority of the time playing next to Kobe.
    No, everyone watches him play and realizes that he's not good. He's not a good defender and he's so far from being the top 50 in the NBA it's laughable.

Do you think that there's a league wide conspiracy to not give him time? There aren't enough good players in the league for a coach to not play him because he's not "playing up to Linsanity." No chance. Be real about it and admit that he's just not that good.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Byron got his PhD in tanking during his three year stint in Cleveland. The organization really put on a master class in the art of tankage. They were even up-front about it. Publicly, it was called a "three-year plan." Everyone knew what that meant.

Lakers fans would be wise to follow Scott's lead on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    I don't give two shits about Trevor Ariza. His defense is MUCH more important to Houston than whatever the **** Jeremy Lin brought to the table though.
    No one that isn't Asian gives a f*ck that Lin can put up prime Jameer Nelson numbers. No one. So shut the **** up.
    Calm down, kid. It's just basketball. Btw, ftfy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Calm down, kid. It's just basketball. Btw, ftfy.
    Lin has put up 19/6/4 on 50% shooting? No. Now shut the **** up.

Lin has put up 19/6/4 on 50% shooting? No. Now shut the **** up.
    Neither did Jameer dumbass.

Banned

17/5/3.5 on 50%*
    Better than anything that ***** Lin will do in his career.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

It is impressive though, getting the kind of production he gets in the worst offense and under the dumbest coach i've ever seen, he is usually a playmaker first, running the shit plays, and doesn't even get much screens, if any, his stat line should impress, and it boggles my ****ing mind that Scott still thinks Ronnie-O-fer is better.

Or a genius to help the Tank?

17/5/3.5 on 50%*
    Better than anything that ***** Lin will do in his career.

Jameer sucks.

Both of them.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

It's hilarious how people will actually post statistical EVIDENCE for why Lin should be starting and the Anti-Lin group says, "No, everyone knows he sucks"

it's ridiculous.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

All you need to know about Lin is he has a low Bball IQ and he's shit defender.

His bad play far outweighs the good.

Any Laker fan has seen just how shit Lin actually is, with or without Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    All you need to know about Lin is he has a low Bball IQ and he's shit defender.

His bad play far outweighs the good.

Any Laker fan has seen just how shit Lin actually is, with or without Kobe.
    Because Byron Scott is an amazingly gifted coach who is getting the best out of all his players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    Because Byron Scott is an amazingly gifted coach who is getting the best out of all his players.
    What ****ing players? Phil Jackson himself would have the worst record of his career coaching this Team. Even Lebron , the ultimate "get the most outta my Squad" Player would commit ritual suicide playing for this Team. ( or go to Miami for "rehab")

The Corpse of Carlos Boozer
    Ronnie "garbage" Price
    Rookie Jordan Clarkson
    Ed Davis
    Jordan Hill
    Wes "Hot garbage" Johnson
    Rob Sacre
    Tarik Black

Aside from maybe Nick Young, none of those guys are even viable fourth or fifth options on any Team in the league. That's not even mentioning your Boy Lin. Who in my opinion is the worst player on our Team any given game.

Ive said it once and i'll say it again, Lin's good play is too far and between the bad. That's his ****ing problem. **** Linsanity, they should call him Night and Day, because i'll admit he's capable of going off but it's not something I would label consistent or even constant. He's hit or miss.

If we're gonna play those odds we were better off resigning Jordan Farmar.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 01-25-2015 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    What ****ing players? Phil Jackson himself would have the worst record of his career coaching this Team. Even Lebron , the ultimate "get the most outta my Squad" Player would commit ritual suicide playing for this Team. ( or go to Miami for "rehab")

The Corpse of Carlos Boozer
    Ronnie "garbage" Price
    Rookie Jordan Clarkson
    Ed Davis
    Jordan Hill
    Wes "Hot garbage" Johnson
    Rob Sacre
    Tarik Black

Aside from maybe Nick Young, none of those guys are even viable fourth or fifth options on any Team in the league. That's not even mentioning your Boy Lin. Who in my opinion is the worst player on our Team any given game.

Ive said it once and i'll say it again, Lin's good play is too far and between the bad. That's his ****ing problem. **** Linsanity, they should call him Night and Day, because i'll admit he's capable of going off but it's not something I would label consistent or even constant. He's hit or miss.

If we're gonna play those odds we were better off resigning Jordan Farmar.

So after all your pointless blabbering you end up saying Lin is inconsistent.

I wonder if he had decent teammates and a DECENT COACH how his consistency would do. His strength is team basketball.

WAKE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    So after all your pointless blabbering you end up saying Lin is inconsistent.

I wonder if he had decent teammates and a DECENT COACH how his consistency would do. His strength is team basketball.

WAKE UP
    Had that in Houston and he was still a non factor. Got his spot taken by a streaky shooting defensive PG. Was seen as expendable by the GM.

No one even respects Lin, only guy I know who'll drive to the cup with all types of contact and wont get the benefit of the whistle. When he tries to plead his case to Refs he's often ignored. Just watch the games you ****ing thundercunt.

Lin has shown promise on some nights , but like I said, it's too hot and cold.

Byron DnPing him is basically his early notice that we wont be needing his services in the future. If you think a move like that came strictly from Byron, you're an idiot.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 01-25-2015 at 05:27 AM.