Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Klay Thompson is just a Product of the System. Just like Lou Williams and Nick Young

It all makes sense. Thompson is NO "best SG or 2nd best SG in the league" He is simply the product of the system he's in. I mean look at Nick Young and Lou Williams under a Warriors style offense, they look UNBELIEVABLE. Lou Williams is making plays and assisting, and Nick Young is the defensive Anchor and making any shot

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Klay Thompson is just a Product of the System. Just like Lou Williams and Nick Young

People said he was better than Harden

Default Re: Klay Thompson is just a Product of the System. Just like Lou Williams and Nick Young

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    People said he was better than Harden
    I saw the dude trying to 1v1 Anthony Davis. Crawled back to the 3pt line, almost lost the ball 3 times cause he has no handles. That made me think... Wtf does he do better than current Nick Young?

Nick Young legit is outhustling and outplaying Klay this season.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I saw the dude trying to 1v1 Anthony Davis. Crawled back to the 3pt line, almost lost the ball 3 times cause he has no handles. That made me think... Wtf does he do better than current Nick Young?

Nick Young legit is outhustling and outplaying Klay this season.
    He's better than Young. He's not an idiot and is a better shooter and defender.

He's a good player but he was overrated last year. People thought he was the 2nd best player on gsw...better than Draymond..

It all makes sense. Thompson is NO "best SG or 2nd best SG in the league" He is simply the product of the system he's in. I mean look at Nick Young and Lou Williams under a Warriors style offense, they look UNBELIEVABLE. Lou Williams is making plays and assisting, and Nick Young is the defensive Anchor and making any shot
    41 points in WCF

shut the fvck up and die now

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Ive told everyone he is a product of the Curry System since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    He's better than Young. He's not an idiot and is a better shooter and defender.

He's a good player but he was overrated last year. People thought he was the 2nd best player on gsw...better than Draymond..
    Im talking about this season. Nick Young is definitely playing better defence so far. He shut Klay down single handedly and scored on him with ease while talking shit to Klay the whole game. Idk about shooting but Nick Young has been on fire so far. I dont get the hate? Nick has been playing the opposite of dumb. The other night the dude fought for a rebound with 4 guys. I have NEVER seen Nick Young put in any effort for anything other than scoring .

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Ive told everyone he is a product of the Curry System since the beginning
    We say that for everybody but when they finally get their own team, they always prove the haters wrong.

- Harden
    - Westbrook
    - Barnes
    - Reggie Jackson

Go ahead give him the opportunity if you so sure it is going to benefit your team

What the fk has Barnes and Reggie Jackson done? Klay is on the same level as them, hes not like the other 2 you mentioned

NBA Superstar

Holy shit dude stop embarrassing yourself

warriorfan was right all along

klank thompson sucks, and shrinks in key games

What the fk has Barnes and Reggie Jackson done? Klay is on the same level as them, hes not like the other 2 you mentioned
    Barnes just started his first year. SO far he is been doing what he was doing for the warriors, which means being "clutch" and he has back-2-back 30 point game. He is also averaging a career high 20.8 ppg shooting 49% for the field.

Reggie Jackson turned into a triple double threat under Stan Van Gundy. And, he also made Jennings lose his starting job forever. He is now injured so...

Do I need to add more?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You're quickly climbing the ranks to biggest dipshit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    warriorfan was right all along

klank thompson sucks, and shrinks in key games
    WCF game 6 says hi

Speaking of shrinking in key games, the number 6 in "game 6" and the guy you have on your avy, reminds me of a famous "6/24" game by your boy Bean.

Even tho it wasn't in the finals, Klay and Kobe do have one thing in common.

They both blew a 3-1 point lead in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You're quickly climbing the ranks to biggest dipshit here.
    As long as you got biggest failure award locked in we good fam. You drunk alcoholic subhuman scum