Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

lmao at this thread.

nobody knows anything about anyone here and their real lives. so stop the clit flicking contests.

Default Re: just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    OMG so funny man111! I definitely have 20 alts and I post here all day!

Grow tf up you fakkit.
    Crip with the meltdown. Feel safe in your basement you hobbit?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

He's crippled with 20 accounts! hahaha!

Are you safe knowing you're a grown man spewing autistic nonsense? Yikes. Good luck with it.

Username is literally AlternativeAcc

Haha guys I dont have alts, I definitely havent been making the same threads daily for the past few years. You guys are just autistic, i only visit once a week hahahahahaha

Banned

Just face it, you're a loser. The only thing that validates your life is the approval of a bunch of strangers on a message board. You don't have any friends, people avoid you irl, you try to tell them about the replica belt you got and how much you love watching semi naked dudes wrastle each other and they tell you to get away from them because you havent showered in weeks.

You spend your life on here, you're not fooling anyone.

depends on your goals. if you worked hard to achieve something and failed. then you're a loser. i'm happily retired and buy things i've always wanted growing up seemingly every week. its a dream. i'm very blessed. maybe there is a god and he's paying me back for being poor till i was 15/16

and my friends are all basically the same as me. they watch wrestling/ufc/play poker/get drunk every weekend. its great

having people over tomorrow. i'l try and take a video of the boys giving a cheers to ISH

Haha guys I dont have alts, I definitely havent been making the same threads daily for the past few years. You guys are just autistic, i only visit once a week hahahahahaha

Cringe

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    I spend my days watching wrestling videos and talking about LeBron James. I contribute nothing to society, but it's okay because I was poor when I was a kid.
    Man child playing the victim card

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.

Cringe
    You're too witty and intelligent for me to understand your 4D humor. I'm sure you'll accomplish MANY great things with your massive IQ!

Banned

Man child playing the victim card
    i give to charity/volunteer/pay a large amount of taxes/worked for over 10 years/produced offspring/created life for generations to come

i'm basically the mixture between a saint and a god

i have no shame and can live in peace

You're too witty and intelligent for me to understand your 4D humor. I'm sure you'll accomplish MANY great things with your massive IQ!
    Sarcasm doesn't work when you're autistic. Sorry man.

But yeah you're an idiot who just parrots what other pathetic dweebs say. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    lmao at this thread.

nobody knows anything about anyone here and their real lives. so stop the clit flicking contests.
    Why do you have to bring logic and reason into this? Where's the fun in that?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar