Default Knicks 1994 documentary, am i crazy?

Did i miss when we won the 1994/1995 finals? The Knick writers, etc. are pushing this documentary as can't miss TV. Are we as Knick fans that much accustomed to losing that we are now celebrating losses as the good times? WE ALL NEED TO SIT AND WATCH TOGETHER.

I told KBerg and the others and they think it's sacrilege. I'm as much a Knick fan as anyone, but my life is not so unhappy to sit and watch losing games from 20 years ago and celebrate the good old times. God, remember that night when we lost and the world felt like it ended? That was the life...

Default Re: Knicks 1994 documentary, am i crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Did i miss when we won the 1994/1995 finals? The Knick writers, etc. are pushing this documentary as can't miss TV. Are we as Knick fans that much accustomed to losing that we are now celebrating losses as the good times? WE ALL NEED TO SIT AND WATCH TOGETHER.

I told KBerg and the others and they think it's sacrilege. I'm as much a Knick fan as anyone, but my life is not so unhappy to sit and watch losing games from 20 years ago and celebrate the good old times. God, remember that night when we lost and the world felt like it ended? That was the life...
    I agree. MSG and all those happy to be working writers are some of the worst homers around... they treat the Ewing years as if they were the Yankees. The Starks dunk? The LJ 4 point play? The only thing I'd stick around for was the "lost" '73 footage against LA.
    Tuned in to Ranger hockey right now. Hopefully we can produce something worth filming in the next 3 years.