Default With Knicks not making the playoffs,who do you root for to win it all ?

Title says it all.

I'm going with
    1. Warriors
    2. Spurs
    3. Raptors
    4. Mavs

Basically only the Spurs have realistic chance of winning it all.

What are your picks ?

Krust Kingz

Default Re: With Knicks not making the playoffs,who do you root for to win it all ?

I do not support or root or financially purchase anything from any other teams besides my own.

I can tell you who I dont want to win though. Miami or OKC any other team no problem for me.

Default Re: With Knicks not making the playoffs,who do you root for to win it all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    I do not support or root or financially purchase anything from any other teams besides my own.

I can tell you who I dont want to win though. Miami or OKC any other team no problem for me.
    While I agree about Miami and OKC I must add some teams to that list. I also don't want Clippers or Nets to win it. Maybe even the Pacers.
    Anyone else and I'm happy.

Still,Miami is the team I hate the most so anyone else winning would be better than the previous two seasons.

I now support the Spurs but I wouldn't mind if Durant beat LeBron in the finals.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Dont know if you guys are watching the playoffs, but these games have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Dont know if you guys are watching the playoffs, but these games have been great.
    Obviously I can't watch them all but I watch most of it. I've watched 2 or 3 games from each series,except the Heat and Bulls-Wizards where I've watched only 1 game and the Blazers-Rockets series which I've watched all the games and is IMO the best series out there.

Also,I really like the Blazers. They're easy to root for.

Too bad the Knicks didn't make the playoffs. With how bad Indy is playing and how crazy these playoffs are you never know,we could have been watching a competitive series.

This is how I rank series in entertainment:

1. Rockets vs Blazers
    2. Thunder vs Grizzlies

3. Spurs vs Mavs
    4. Clippers vs Warriors

5. Pacers vs Hawks
    6. Raptors vs Nets
    7. Bulls vs Wizards

8. Heat vs Bobcats

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Obviously I can't watch them all but I watch most of it. I've watched 2 or 3 games from each series,except the Heat and Bulls-Wizards where I've watched only 1 game and the Blazers-Rockets series which I've watched all the games and is IMO the best series out there.

Also,I really like the Blazers. They're easy to root for.

Too bad the Knicks didn't make the playoffs. With how bad Indy is playing and how crazy these playoffs are you never know,we could have been watching a competitive series.

This is how I rank series in entertainment:

1. Rockets vs Blazers
    2. Thunder vs Grizzlies

3. Spurs vs Mavs
    4. Clippers vs Warriors

5. Pacers vs Hawks
    6. Raptors vs Nets
    7. Bulls vs Wizards

8. Heat vs Bobcats
    You got the Bulls Wiz way too low, Thunder Grizz honestly should be at the bottom

blazers, warriors

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    You got the Bulls Wiz way too low, Thunder Grizz honestly should be at the bottom
    What are you talking about ? Series that went to overtime in 3 out of 4 games should be at the bottom ?

Bulls-Wizards series isn't anything special to me. Neither of these teams have a chance to do anything,with some luck they could play the Hawks in the 2nd round and the winner will get raped by Miami in the ECF.

On the other hand the Thunder are title contenders with a future MVP and one of the 2 best players in the world. Of course it's more fun to watch a 7th seed giving them problems and forcing overtime every game than an offense-less Bulls team and a Wizards team no one cares about.

But storyline aside,OKC-Memphis games are still way better and more interesting than Bulls-Wizards. Go on the main board and people will say the same thing,almost all of them have this series in Top2 if not the best.

PLEASE POST YOUR LIST,I'm really curious to see it.
    Last edited by Clutch; 04-29-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    What are you talking about ? Series that went to overtime in 3 out of 4 games should be at the bottom ?

Bulls-Wizards series isn't anything special to me. Neither of these teams have a chance to do anything,with some luck they could play the Hawks in the 2nd round and the winner will get raped by Miami in the ECF.

On the other hand the Thunder are title contenders with a future MVP and one of the 2 best players in the world. Of course it's more fun to watch a 7th seed giving them problems and forcing overtime every game than an offense-less Bulls team and a Wizards team no one cares about.

But storyline aside,OKC-Memphis games are still way better and more interesting than Bulls-Wizards. Go on the main board and people will say the same thing,almost all of them have this series in Top2 if not the best.

PLEASE POST YOUR LIST,I'm really curious to see it.
    The Wiz can make noise if they play inside out. The problem is can Beal and Ariza take advantage of those opportunities. Will the other players forget Nene and Gortat. No other team in the east matches up with those 2 defensively. Just making a case for the Wiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    The Wiz can make noise if they play inside out. The problem is can Beal and Ariza take advantage of those opportunities. Will the other players forget Nene and Gortat. No other team in the east matches up with those 2 defensively. Just making a case for the Wiz.
    Depends on what you mean when you say making the noise. If making the noise is beating offense-less Bulls team and then under .500 Hawks without their best player in the 2nd round then yes,they can make the noise.

If by making the noise you mean play a competitive series against the Heat in the ECF then no,they aren't that good.

East is incredibly weak this year. Getting to the NBA Finals for Miami should be a walk in the park.