Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: *Trump Fam Trigger Warning* Kaepernick reaches multimillion dollar settlement

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Who says he’s a thought leader? You think anyone, ESPECIALLY anyone black,in this country saw the protest and went “Oh shit, people of color are treated proportionately unfairly by law enforcement?!”. No.

The point wasn’t to create some new line of thinking no one had heard before.

The fact that you believe his supporters revere him as some god of thinking shows how much you really know about the entire thing. Which is fine. I would imagine it doesn’t really apply to you.

And as a side note...what the fvck do you really know about his intelligence? Have you had a discussion with him and come to that conclusion? You have no idea truly who he is or what he’s about and how he thinks.

The only things we DO know is that his Wonderlic score is in the 98th percentile and he was a 4.0 student in high school and college. Does this make him a scholar? I certainly don’t know, I’ve never spoken to him either.

But it’s certainly quantifiable and better measure than what you have, which I can only imagine would be a 10 second clip and a bathtub of salinity.
    I already knew about his grades... I don't care. Read this whole thing.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...117033883.html

Thanks.

And given as much, let's just pretend for a second that he's really smart... ok... so that means that he's secretly agenda driven for reasons that are far beyond and unrelated to what he claims to have represented and what this was supposedly really all about in the first place, and everyone that has supported him got played for the fools they undoubtedly are... either way... lol.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 02-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: *Trump Fam Trigger Warning* Kaepernick reaches multimillion dollar settlement

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    I already knew about his grades... I don't care. Read this whole thing.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...117033883.html

Thanks.
    So he doesn’t know shit about Fidel Castro and what has actually taken place between he and his people.

Calling someone on a hypocritical stance that they aren’t fully informed on does not make said person “REALLY dumb”.

The fact that this guy wrote an essay picking apart points of a stance he made puts him above many.

And either way...his intelligence wasn’t the point of my post anyway. The fact that no one considered him a god of thinking was the point.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 02-18-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    So he doesn’t know shit about Fidel Castro and what has actually taken place between he and his people.

Calling someone on a hypocritical stance that they aren’t fully informed on does not make said person “REALLY dumb”.

The fact that this guy wrote an essay picking apart points of a stance he made puts him above many.

And either way...his intelligence wasn’t the point of my post anyway. The fact that no one considered him a god of thinking...was the point.
    Oh man... pathetic. Have fun with this.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Oh man... pathetic. Have fun with this.
    You seem to be missing the point though. I never said he was smart, or some incredibly woke individual leading people to the light.

Neither of us know what his actuall intelligence is, and it doesn

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    The terms and details of the settlement were not disclosed but NFL columnist Mike Freeman speculates the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback may have received between $60million to $80million in the agreement.

'Number NFL team officials are speculating to me is the NFL paid Kaepernick in the $60 to $80 million range,' Freeman of the Bleacher Report tweeted Friday afternoon

Whoops.

Colin Kaepernick and current Carolina Panthers safety Eric Reid settled their collusion grievances against the NFL, but according to a Wall Street Journal report,they will receive less than $10 million total.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Whoops.
    Damn. Fell for that fake news AGAIN.

Oh shit you're back?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Damn. Fell for that fake news AGAIN.

Oh shit you're back?

Just for this juicy bump.

Then I'm gone again like a breeze thru the trees!

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Just for this juicy bump.

Then I'm gone again like a breeze thru the trees!
    Just the messenger buddy, only pisted what was being reported

And stop kidding yourself, you ain't going anywhere

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Just the messenger buddy, only pisted what was being reported

And stop kidding yourself, you ain't going anywhere

Didn't say anything about you in the bump Seems you're feeling a little sensitive about it tho, but that's none of my business...

Just lol'ing at how proudly the Kap Fam was celebrating a random guy "cashing in" on his bogus lawsuit. Toasting each other for some weird reason on how some stranger made "way more than he'd ever make playing another down!!!!!!"

Oops.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

lol, what a sorry piece of crap Kap has become. He is nothing but a joke. He is the main reason I no longer watch the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    lol, what a sorry piece of crap Kap has become. He is nothing but a joke. He is the main reason I no longer watch the NFL.
    A guy kneeling made you stop watching the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    A guy kneeling made you stop watching the NFL
    No the NFL's response to a guy kneeling made me stop watching the NFL.