Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

......and it looks like a hoax. Who woulda guessed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-innocent.html

The two African American brothers being questioned over the Jussie Smollett attack are actors Abimbola 'Abel' and Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The pair were picked up by police at Chicago O'Hare Airport on Wednesday as they arrived back in America after visiting family in Nigeria to be questioned over the January 29 attack involving the star.

Family say they went to Africa on January 29, hours after the Smollett attack.

Ola appeared on Empire in 2015 and both brothers have had minor roles on Chicago PD.

Smollett, who has been accused of staging the attack to save his job on the Fox show, follows their joint Instagram account and, according to their lawyer, sometimes goes to the gym with them.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Well, I guess my thoughts are this was obviously fake from the beginning but OP bit on it hook, line, and sinker.

Big ****ing surprise...

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Well, I guess my thoughts are this was obviously fake from the beginning but OP bit on it hook, line, and sinker.
    He's not the only it looks like. Let's see....just a few of the many

Steve Harvey
    Gabrielle Union
    Michael B Jordan
    Ellen Degeneres
    Ariana Grande
    Vivica Fox
    Eve
    Kevin Hart
    Tyler Perry
    Sara Gilbert
    Kerry Washington
    AL Sharpton

And on...and on

Also presidential candidate Kamala Harris

[QUOTE]Kamala Harris
    Kamala Harris
    @KamalaHarris
    @JussieSmollett
    is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
    1:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    He's not the only it looks like. Let's see....just a few of the many

Steve Harvey
    Gabrielle Union
    Michael B Jordan
    Ellen Degeneres
    Ariana Grande
    Vivica Fox
    Eve
    Kevin Hart
    Tyler Perry
    Sara Gilbert
    Kerry Washington
    AL Sharpton

And on...and on

Also presidential candidate Kamala Harris

This was an attack based on color though, them two African dudes are a lot darker than that fakkit actor

Lmao come on this was obvious from the get go

2 MAGA white racist homophobes? Might as well add catholic and nazi to the description

NBA Legend

Lets not forget too, it is the responsibility of EVERY Democratic politician to step up when these hoaxes are exposed and say

Why are all these hate crime hoaxes used to smear Trump supporters? I’ve never heard some Republican make up a story claiming someone attacked them while screaming “hope and change mother f*cker”

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why are all these hate crime hoaxes used to smear Trump supporters? I’ve never heard some Republican make up a story claiming someone attacked them while screaming “hope and change mother f*cker”

Well Trump’s base typically wins arguments with logic. So fear mongering isnt a big priority.

Leftards dont have that luxury

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Well [B]Trump

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz

Cletus Fam confirmed smarter than U

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Cletus Fam confirmed smarter than U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7qhVJIPfck

Just stopped by to laugh at anyone who believed this story for a minute. None of it made sense, it was clearly bullshit from the get-go.

Roaming MAGA attackers in -20 weather running around Chicago looking for darkies?

People will believe what they want to believe though.