Default Yeah kobe had a great career and all but don't forget what he has done last two years

He basically was just a selfish prick who couldn't admit to give it up 2 years ago, he basically made the lakers organisation a terrible team and nobody wanted to play there

Yeah... he should be praised and all that for a great career... BUT he should also be scrutinized for all the bad he has done in being a ball hog and not letting the young guys step up and have a go and making them what they are now a 2-14 team at the bottom of the west in which they used to dominate.

Kobe Bryant your selfishness tainted your career and anybody who try's to forget about it is delusional.

Banned

Default Re: Yeah kobe had a great career and all but don't forget what he has done last two years

I don't understand why someone doesn't just tell him to stop shooting so much. If he put up less points on a more efficient % he'd look just like every other aged star but he is just embarrassing himself now.

Default Re: Yeah kobe had a great career and all but don't forget what he has done last two years

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I don't understand why someone doesn't just tell him to stop shooting so much. If he put up less points on a more efficient % he'd look just like every other aged star but he is just embarrassing himself now.
    Going out there and saying hes going to teach the warriors a lesson and going 1/14 from the field with airballs and shots that get the ball caught up between the backboard and the rim.... come on now kobe your an idiot

NBA Legend

#NeverForget

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

We ain't never gonna be able to forget da Bald Mamba era you say?

let's be real here. even if Kobe demanded 25M, if Buss was smart enough not to pay him that much, they'd be in a really good position. remember that they gave him this contract after he injured his achilles. it was a loyalty award. a very expensive and a very stupid one.

here are other mistakes Lakers FO did since the elder Buss died:

1. hired Mike Brown (Kobe wasn't consulted)
    2. hired D'Antoni (Kobe was consulted and approved the hire)
    3. hired Byron Scott

the Lakers also fired 2 dozen employees from basketball operations, many of whom were scouts. then replaced them with Rudy Tomjanovich's guys. result? Darius Morris, Andrew Goudeluck, Chukwudiebere Maduabum, Ater Majok, Robert Sacre, Ryan Kelly, Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell, Larry Nance, Jr., Anthony Brown. you be the judge.

Kobe isn't helping any. because he refused to play a supporting role, no big free agent wants to go to LA. he also famously said this to any free agents thinking of going to LA "I eat first. I eat second."

to sum it up, Kobe may be a douche, but the Lakers' predicament isn't totally on him. in fact, if Lakers management were better, they'd have been able to rein in Kobe and not give in to his totally destructive ways.

if they:

1. refused to follow his wishes on coaching hire
    2. paid him the proper salary according to his projected performance and not according to past performance
    3. leave him out of free agency meetings

they would be so much better right now

Lakers management have no one to blame but themselves

if you know your star player is a douche and a delusional rapist, why follow even a whit of his demands?

Forgive them Kobe for they know not what they say...

Kobe saved the Lakers from bad long term contracts and gifted them lottery picks. His final sacrifice will be a 2015 top 3 pick.

The guy is not as bad as his numbers suggest. It's just that he has no conscience of when to stop shooting. About 80% of his shots this year have been bad shots. Like with a defender right in his face, pump fakes, just stagnant stuff that isn't in rhythm. If he had the willingness to just play the game and shoot only within the flow, his numbers wouldn't be as bad. But he just can't let go of being "the man" and has to jack up bad shot after bad shot. That's what pisses me off about the guy. I can accept the fact that his body is done and he can no longer compete at a high level. But at least know your place in the league right now and play your role, not play like it's 2006.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Kobe has never been known for his decision making, whether on the court or in Colorado. Why would he be great at that all of a sudden?

I re-instate this thread after this game, what a pathetic selfish douche bag of a man kobe is, 7-26 from the field 4-16 three point shots... come on man and you just handed the sixers their first win the lakers are the worst team in the NBA right now and you can thank this man.

That performance right there is the worst I have ever seen anybody do

Thanks TMZ.

Kobe deserves to be sat on the bench for the remainder of the season after that game. But of course Byron Scott is a ***** ass *****