Thread: Hummers

Banned

Default Hummers

Who likes em here. They were all the rage when I was still in HS.

"Hey, you know who got a hummer?"

And that was the cool kid all week long.

But I personally think hummers are totally over rated.

I mean women have thin voices and the vibrations from a thin voice would not be as exciting. Thats why I got into men.

I wanted to get the best hummer ever. So I dated men. Men with deep voices. Big men with deep voices. Big black men with deep voices. Then Shawn Oakman raped me.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Hummers

I saw one recently on the road but I do remember when it was iconic and way more common. Back in the day, I would see at least one in big shopping parking lots. The fad died down around here by like 2007.

I wasn't a big fan but I get why it was so popular. Ton of space. I do remember though around 2009 or so when Cameros and Chargers were getting very popular in my area
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 04-13-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Hummers

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    I saw one recently on the road but I do remember when it was iconic and way more common. Back in the day, I would see at least one in big shopping parking lots. The fad died down around here by like 2007.

I wasn't a big fan but I get why it was so popular. Ton of space. I do remember though around 2009 or so when Cameros and Chargers were getting very popular in my area
    Usually they only have a dude, a broad with fake tits and two huge egos to carry around in these vehicles.