Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who do you draft, Curry or LeBron?

Curry is no longer the best player on his own team. And deep in your heart, you know how superior LeBron is.

Honestly though, I respect you. Your team choked and got dominated by the player you hate most, but unlike many other anti-bran trolls, you didn't let up after the Finals. Now that they have Durant, the other cowards have come back out of the woodwork. But you never left.

Your trolling is very amateur and dumb, but you stay committed. I really do respect you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Curry is no longer the best player on his own team. And deep in your heart, you know how superior LeBron is.

Honestly though, I respect you. Your team choked and got dominated by the player you hate most, but unlike many other anti-bran trolls, you didn't let up after the Finals. Now that they have Durant, the other cowards have come back out of the woodwork. But you never left.

Your trolling is very amateur and dumb, but you stay committed. I really do respect you.
    Curry is the most efficient scorer, best ball handler, and distributor on Golden State, he is the first option.

It will be a mistake for Durant, who is the less efficient player, to be taking a higher volume of shots.

Sources:

Curry 2016

Durant 2016

Steph Curry not only scored more, but did it more efficiently as well

Steph Curry 2016 TS%:[COLOR="Green"]67%[/COLOR]
    Kevin Durant 2016 TS%: [COLOR="Red"]63%[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

I am just talking basketball. I am a big fan but I can deal with the consequences. In the end it is still just a game.

But if I was trolling I wouldn't of let up anyways because it was pretty obvious that Golden State was still the superior team. The last time when both squads were healthy the Warriors blew out the Cavaliers by 35+ points on the road and also beat them at home with no Harrison Barnes on Christmas. There was a perfect storm of Curry not being 100%, Draymond Green's dubious suspension, Bogut's knee getting taken out, and Andre Iguodala's back spasms. It happens...but not very often. There is a reason why Vegas odds makers had Golden State favored for 2017 even before the Free Agent signings.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Curry only had success when he had a stacked roster built around him. Lebron can take a trash team to the finals on his own

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Curry only had success when he had a stacked roster built around him. Lebron can take a trash team to the finals on his own*
    In the weak eastern conference making the Finals is not a large accomplishment and LeBron definitely did not have "trash teams"

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    LeBron if i want my franchise to make the finals alot but lose pretty much everytime.

Curry if I want to win titles efficiently, and have superstars/ringchasing vets flock to play for my team.

Hmm....tough choice.
    Dude, do you even math?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    In the weak eastern conference making the Finals is not a large accomplishment and LeBron definitely did not have "trash teams"
    Who was his 2nd option in the 2007 and in 2015 finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Third best player of all time or a dumb beta loser who chokes 3-1 leads and has meltdowns when his 3 chucking isn't working.

Tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Third best player of all time or a dumb beta loser who chokes 3-1 leads and has meltdowns when his 3 chucking isn't working.

Tough choice.
    lol first reply ether.

Cherry needs to win a Finals MVP before we compared him to LeKing.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

If I have a cast so great that even a bench player is capable of winning FMVP and all I strictly need is a 3 pt shooter, then Curry.

Otherwise King James all day everyday.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    lmfao nobody would draft Curry over Lebron...jesus christ, **** off warriorfan.
    ^^^^^

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Do you draft LeBron who will leave the franchise at first opportunity?

Or do you draft Curry who will build the greatest team of all time?
    The Mavericks aren't really that good.