Page 1 of 80 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

2 on 2 Game. Magic Johnson & Michael Jordan vs Lebron James & Kobe Bryant. Who will win?

I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: Magic/Jordan VS Lebron/Kobe. Who will win?

Possibly the greatest passer ever teamed up with possibly the greatest scorer ever. There is no discussion here, MJ and MJ would win.

Mars Blackmon Lives!

it would be a scoring fest because neither team could defend the other. i'll go with the old guys by a bucket because they're better rebounders and mj is the most likely guy to come up with a key steal or block. give both pairs 3 average teammates to round out the teams and i give it to the old timers hands down because they are two of the greatest leaders and team players in history.

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

2 on 2 game you don't a point guard. You need someone that can drive to the basket and shoot the J's. I think Kobe and LeBron would win. Because of their speed and driving ability. You don't need the "see the court" guard. Is street basketball. Don't get me wrong, I still think MJ and MJ are better Kobe and King James, in an NBA level of course.

Quote Originally Posted by steve franchise
    2 on 2 game you don't a point guard. You need someone that can drive to the basket and shoot the J's. I think Kobe and LeBron would win. Because of their speed and driving ability. You don't need the "see the court" guard. Is street basketball. Don't get me wrong, I still think MJ and MJ are better Kobe and King James, in an NBA level of course.
    How old are you? Mj would do a better job on kobe then kobe would on mj, kobe might hit the shot ayway but it would be a tougher shot then the one mj would get. Magic would tear lebrons head off simple would back him down in the post and punish him like a *****.

Magic Johnson would be playmaking left right and center. Not that Jordan needs it anyways; he creates his own shots with ease. Magic would be rebounding well, too. Add Jordan's stifling defense and it's certain that they would win.

Quote Originally Posted by gb8
    How old are you? Mj would do a better job on kobe then kobe would on mj, kobe might hit the shot ayway but it would be a tougher shot then the one mj would get. Magic would tear lebrons head off simple would back him down in the post and punish him like a *****.
    How strong you think LeBron is? Besides you're avting like LeBron is 6ft, he is 6-8 and Johnson is 6-9. I think LeBron is stronger. MJ and Kobe. See you don't know what you're talking about. who's going to block Kobe when he goes to the basket? He can do that all night long baby. MJ too. They're not going to take the though shot like you're saying. They can't hold each other. LeBron and Magic. I've already explained that. Magic can't back down LeBron just like that. He can pass but that's not necessary in a 2 on 2 game.

Mars Blackmon Lives!

How strong you think LeBron is? Besides you're avting like LeBron is 6ft, he is 6-8 and Johnson is 6-9. I think LeBron is stronger. MJ and Kobe. See you don't know what you're talking about. who's going to block Kobe when he goes to the basket? He can do that all night long baby. MJ too. They're not going to take the though shot like you're saying. They can't hold each other. LeBron and Magic. I've already explained that. Magic can't back down LeBron just like that. He can pass but that's not necessary in a 2 on 2 game.
    magic could get by james at will and post him up. magic abused dennis rodman who could guard 2s, 3s, and 4s better than lebron. magic was a very difficult cover when he set his mind to scoring. on the other hand, it's not like magic would have a hope in hell of covering lebron either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Two all time legends vs. a top 50 player and a young superstar. You tell me who wins.:rollingeyes:

[COLOR=white]It's MJ and Magic for cryin out loud!!!!![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
    Two "all time legends" reputation is not going to help on the court. I'm not a Kobe lover but he's not a legend because he's retired yet. What you're that ignorant that you think he's not going to be a legend, not just a top 50 player. You guys are talking NBA level here, passing and defense doesn't play a great role. Besides Jordan can't hold Kobe and Kobe can't hold Jordan. Magic can pass the ball and that's it. Is not like he has a height advantage over James. Is just one inch. Legends superstar all-star whatever it's all about putting the ball in the whole. MJ and Kobe cancel out. Magic and LeBorn, LeBron wins.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

I'd pick Magic and Mike to win. However, this is not nearly the landslide some of you guys are making it out to be. In a game of 32 I'd guess final score would be along the line of 32-28.

LeBron is 6'10" 255 lbs and is still one of the fastest/quickest players in the NBA. Magic is not going to easily back him down nor is he going to easily beat him off the dribble; regularly anyway.

Mike and Kobe will essentially cancel each other out.

Jordan would flash to the ball much better then kobe would, I like how you are still avoiding my question of asking you how old your are, probably becuase you have never seen jordan or magic play. Magic would do a better job on obe probably then he would on bron so I would have jordan check lebron and I guarantee he would force him to take the outside shot more often then not. Magics length would bother kobes shot a little bit. It wouldnt be a wash but Magics team would clearly win. Notice me calling it magics team and not jordans since I am a laker fan and actually know abotu his game.

Quote Originally Posted by dejordan
    magic could get by james at will and post him up. magic abused dennis rodman who could guard 2s, 3s, and 4s better than lebron. magic was a very difficult cover when he set his mind to scoring. on the other hand, it's not like magic would have a hope in hell of covering lebron either.
    If James gives some space to Magic and force him to take the shot, Magic is in trouble. He was an average shooter. Rodman is not LeBron, LeBron is stronger. How do you think he finishes though plays and goes into the paint with the big guys. Again Magic can't post LeBron just like that. I bet you LeBron would dunk it on Magic all day too. That would be really embarassing.
    LeBron is stronger and faster than Magic. Plus in streetball there are no tick-tack fouls. LeBron can take the hard hits. Magic would probably go flying to L.A with James' toughness.

If James gives some space to Magic and force him to take the shot, Magic is in trouble. He was an average shooter. Rodman is not LeBron, LeBron is stronger. How do you think he finishes though plays and goes into the paint with the big guys. Again Magic can't post LeBron just like that. I bet you LeBron would dunk it on Magic all day too. That would be really embarassing.
    LeBron is stronger and faster than Magic. Plus in streetball there are no tick-tack fouls. LeBron can take the hard hits. Magic would probably go flying to L.A with James' toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by gb8
    Jordan would flash to the ball much better then kobe would, I like how you are still avoiding my question of asking you how old your are, probably becuase you have never seen jordan or magic play. Magic would do a better job on obe probably then he would on bron so I would have jordan check lebron and I guarantee he would force him to take the outside shot more often then not. Magics length would bother kobes shot a little bit. It wouldnt be a wash but Magics team would clearly win. Notice me calling it magics team and not jordans since I am a laker fan and actually know abotu his game.
    I don't need to know who's fan you are. Obviously you're still thinking about an NBA arena. I've seen Magic and Jordan play a lot. I like how that "spectacular" phrase by Matt Albert got famous. When Jordan did the Lakers hard. Nobody didn't try to jump and block Jordan. Going back to the game, I don't see how Magic would do a better job on Kobe. He's too slow and if he backs of Kobe can knock down the jumper. I know Jordan was a good defender but Kobe is too fast for him. Just like Kobe is too slwo for Jordan. If Magic is too close to Kobe he can drive by him and if Jordan is standing on the way, dunk on him.

Banned

Considering that Magic is now 47 years old and Jordan is 43 years old.....

I'd have to go with Kobe/LeBronze.