Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Default Re: Wizards trade Antawn Jamison Cavaliers in 3-team deal; Clippers involved

+/- isn't a great stat for bench players like Z.

Default Re: Wizards trade Antawn Jamison Cavaliers in 3-team deal; Clippers involved

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Nope team is better now with Jamison besides his numbers(good character guy and team player) cause he can play the 4 and some minutes at the 3 sliding Bron to the 2 and Hickson and Powe(who is like adding another weapon assuming he is healthy) Shaq and Andy will play Center Minutes and there is a 95% chance Z will be back at the end of March..
    OK, I see, you just like to talk out your ass.

C A V A L I E R S

Is it confirmed anywhere that Jamison is playing tonight? We need to counter Wallace & Jackson with LeBron & Tawn.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    Is it confirmed anywhere that Jamison is playing tonight? We need to counter Wallace & Jackson with LeBron & Tawn.
    Im pretty sure he is.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    OK, I see, you just like to talk out your ass.

HOw sO..They added an all star caliber 4 fOr a draft pick basically tO let Z get a mOnth Off Of rest...U need tO wake up

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    Yes he's playing. I got tickets as well... Sold out crowd tonight apparently.

NBA Finals

Antawn Jamison will be playing tonight. He'll probably come off the bench though...Maybe im right, maybe im wrong.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Mr. Glbert has now put his wallet into the basket / that I admire.

Think how loyal Bron is to Clevland , if he left this summer / someone would blow his house up

Which makes this summer scenario quite simple , because the Cav's can only sign him to a legit contract with no other additions.

*If Bron were to leave , he would want to move to the other side of the country to be safe ....

They'll have some extra money from 'Z's expiring and Shaq's ,, so it will be interesting how it plays out.
    I for one now believe that 95% chance Bron stays in Clev'land.

Good trade for the Wizards.

Once the Cavs get Jamison going they will be a tough team to stop. He really opens the floor up for Shaq and lebron. I would say they are on par with the Lakers.

With Jamison on board, the Cavs have the best roster in the East, and they should win the championship.

Plus, LBJ now has the second player he needs in AJ, and the other guys can now play their proper roles of being 3rd, 4th or 5th options.

Getting Jamison may even help the Cavs keep Shaq next year, at a reduced rate.

Saw a basketball once

This was a no-brainer trade for the cavs