Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Warriors looked historically dominant even w/o Steph but w/ Draymond in 1st round

Against Houston w/ Draymond on the court and without Steph the warriors had a 115.1 ORTG and 88.8 DRTG...........Insane. They were more dominant with Draymond than the Spurs were against that sht Memphis team
    ive been sayin he was a top 5 player all year and anyone that can evaluate the game properly can see the same

Default Re: Warriors looked historically dominant even w/o Steph but w/ Draymond in 1st round

What are your thoughts on the Clippers making a run this year?

Default Re: Warriors looked historically dominant even w/o Steph but w/ Draymond in 1st round

Love this board. They are such prisoner's of the moment. How many games did Curry pull out of the hat this year alone by taking over in the 4th quarter? 12-15? I can recall him doing my Clippers hard the first two times we met. We had double digit leads in the 4th both times and Curry just took over. That's 2 games against 1 team.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Love this board. They are such prisoner's of the moment. How many games did Curry pull out of the hat this year alone by taking over in the 4th quarter? 12-15? I can recall him doing my Clippers hard the first two times we met. We had double digit leads in the 4th both times and Curry just took over. That's 2 games against 1 team.
    This. Don't even like Curry, but people trying to tear him down are a joke. They would have won at least 12-15 less this year if they didn't have Curry. We would had been talking about SA being the all-time great team instead. anyone thinking GS is a title contender without him is on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    This. Don't even like Curry, but people trying to tear him down are a joke. They would have won at least 12-15 less this year if they didn't have Curry. We would had been talking about SA being the all-time great team instead. anyone thinking GS is a title contender without him is on crack.
    I don't even like Curry either but I have to recognize reality. He has shown MJesque alphaness and that rubs off on his teammates. Not to mention, MJesque dominance on the court too. He has single handedly changed the game of basketball.

Dray/Klay are very good but people can go overboard sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I don't even like Curry either but I have to recognize reality. He has shown MJesque alphaness and that rubs off on his teammates. Not to mention, MJesque dominance on the court too. He has single handedly changed the game of basketball.

Dray/Klay are very good but people can go overboard sometimes.
    Yep

Curry showed a whole lot of Lebron type greatness this year

Great stuff

Not impressed unless they're doing this against the spurs. Houston is a horrible team.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Yep

Curry showed a whole lot of Lebron type greatness this year

Great stuff

much greater than lebron.

Rockets are atrocious at team defense. Of course a team that plays well as a unit killed them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    dubeta trolls and posted fake info all the time

these are facts my boi
    keep using ortg's from 5 game samples against a joke of a team that literally completely gave up...not to mention Curry was on the floor with Dray during a substantial amount of those minutes

aka u dont know shit about ball little bro

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Not impressed unless they're doing this against the spurs. Houston is a horrible team.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    keep using ortg's from 5 game samples against a joke of a team that literally completely gave up...not to mention Curry was on the floor with Dray during a substantial amount of those minutes

aka u dont know shit about ball little bro
    this comin from the dude who used to post +/- stats from Steph after a game that made him look better than the rest. And also who posted Stephs +/- numbers throughout the RS ignoring Draymond trashing him in it

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Curry >>> Durant

let it go, f.aggot
    reported

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    this comin from the dude who used to post +/- stats from Steph after a game that made him look better than the rest. And also who posted Stephs +/- numbers throughout the RS ignoring Draymond trashing him in it
    +/- over an 82 game sample size is a lot more accurate than posting ortg's from a 5 game series vs a joker of a team that shouldn't of even made the playoffs

chill bruh, just admit u were being a fuccing troll and move on

Every team in this playoffs would eliminate these Rockets. Even detroit.