Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Curry AMAZING no look behind the back to Harden (exhibition vs. Puerto Rico)

Not really a traditional behind the back but incredible nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB7ORrjd6uQ

crazy to pull that off

Banned

Default Re: Curry AMAZING no look behind the back to Harden (exhibition vs. Puerto Rico)

I really like Harden's dunks. He's like a mini Bron

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Curry AMAZING no look behind the back to Harden (exhibition vs. Puerto Rico)

Steph probably my 4th fav player all time

GOAT gonna GOAT

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Reminds me of Joe Dumars:

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

dat backspin

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Steph probably my 4th fav player all time
    Definitely one of my favorite players all time. Steph is one of the best offensively minded players in league history. Can get off any shot he wants, elite shooter, and a great passer as you can see in the OP. Beast.

Curry assisting Literally Hitler.

Can't be good.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

good stuff

Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

That was the first thing I thought of too. Probably my favourite assist of all-time.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Am I the only one who found the play not that impressive. Certainly not thread worthy. I've a lot of behind the back passes that are far better than that. Harden was completely by himself.

Shit I've had a better behind the back pass myself playing pick up ball.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Am I the only one who found the play not that impressive. Certainly not thread worthy. I've a lot of behind the back passes that are far better than that. Harden was completely by himself.

Shit I've had a better behind the back pass myself playing pick up ball.
    I'll say, I enjoyed watching the play occur live, for it was exciting. However, I am largely in agreement with you. If there's such a thing as a semi-standard behind-the-back pass, that Curry play would be close to being it. It was right-handed, thrown directly backward, and into an open expanse where there was no possibility of an opponent challenge. Of all the incredible things Stephen Curry can do that normal basketball playing humans cannot, I'm not sure this would make the list.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Definitely one of my favorite players all time. Steph is one of the best offensively minded players in league history. Can get off any shot he wants, elite shooter, and a great passer as you can see in the OP. Beast.
    What do you consider "one of the best"? He isn't top 10, he isn't top 20, shit I doubt he's even top 50. That's a stretch if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    What do you consider "one of the best"? He isn't top 10, he isn't top 20, shit I doubt he's even top 50. That's a stretch if I've ever seen one.