Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Find a better 10-minute clip on a Player's career than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    It's obviously a troll video and you're obviously not a real Kobe fan. The shtick stopped being funny months ago man. I give credit to Lebron fans or just the general Kobe haters that make fake "Kobe stan" accounts, praising Kobe in ridiculous ways to make his fanbase look stupid, but this is going too far.

It would be better if you weren't so obvious and brought some real discussion into some debates here besides just repeating the obvious "GodBe GOAT" shit. I have no respect for trolls like you, honestly.
    Damn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    kobe easily has the best highlights of any player in history. go watch any of his 40+ or 50+ point games and the variety of moves he has is just perfect for highlight mixes. Other players like lebron or durant can score 50 points but itll be fast break dunk, straight line drive, couple jumpers. Kobe's highlights are fadeaway jumpers, impressive post up moves, baseline reverses, long contested 3s, mid air adjustment dunks etc. Kobe's ranking on the GOAT list is arguable but his spot as best highlight mix player is not
    T-Mac up there

It's obviously a troll video and you're obviously not a real Kobe fan. The shtick stopped being funny months ago man. I give credit to Lebron fans or just the general Kobe haters that make fake "Kobe stan" accounts, praising Kobe in ridiculous ways to make his fanbase look stupid, but this is going too far.

It would be better if you weren't so obvious and brought some real discussion into some debates here besides just repeating the obvious "GodBe GOAT" shit. I have no respect for trolls like you, honestly.
    Damn, dude went in on the gimmick.

Banned

Is this supposed to be another way for OP to prop up kobe? Using highlight vids?

I can make a Brandon Jennings or John Wall highlight vid that makes them look like the GOATs

Quote Originally Posted by iDunkOreo
    SHAQUILLE O'NEAL DEMOLITION MAN

Shaq's highlights from his days at LSU and Orlando. Far too dope

Good isht. That guy's vids are quality

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    I can make a Brandon Jennings or John Wall highlight vid that makes them look like the GOATs
    The **** is this supposed to mean? Wall is not, nor has be ever been a chucker like Jennings.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Is this supposed to be another way for OP to prop up kobe? Using highlight vids?

I hope you can make 30+ minute highlight videos of Jennings or Wall in the Playoffs

If you read the thread title, it says, find me a better 10-minute clip on a Player's career. It's Kobe's NBA career story, not a highlight video. It's like a short movie that tells a tale.

If I wanted to show off with the best Kobe highlight videos, I wouldn't post a video with like maybe 25 highlights of Kobe.

I'd rather post a video with 150 highlights from Kobe's career, have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfJJwsRaiE

I hope you can make 30+ minute highlight videos of Jennings or Wall in the Playoffs

If you read the thread title, it says, find me a better 10-minute clip on a Player's career. It's Kobe's NBA career story, not a highlight video. It's like a short movie that tells a tale.

If I wanted to show off with the best Kobe highlight videos, I wouldn't post a video with like maybe 25 highlights of Kobe.

I'd rather post a video with 150 highlights from Kobe's career, have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfJJwsRaiE

Some of the people on this board are seriously illiterate. It's like they can't comprehend the distinction between comparing videos on a filmmaking/entertainment level vs. comparing the players themselves. Nice vid OP (in your first post).

Here's a nice 10min Jason Williams mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUz18ewZlPo

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Some of the people on this board are seriously illiterate. It's like they can't comprehend the distinction between comparing videos on a filmmaking/entertainment level vs. comparing the players themselves. Nice vid OP (in your first post).

Here's a nice 10min Jason Williams mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUz18ewZlPo
    Thanks.

White Chocolate though

The guy was crazy skilled. Reminded me of a smaller Steve Nash with better athleticism, but Nash was better at running the offense and shooting the ball. Williams had that flare to him though. Everything he did was exciting.