Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    yea...watch the end of the fight when 3 Hoyas were picking up the player that was knocked out.

He was probably knocked out for a good 2 minutes.
    Its him...

They were kicking the crap out of him. He was swarmed.

Banned

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    It looked like Gtown started to stop the fight and then China escalated it by sending 500 people out of there bench.

Number 22 doesnt even look like he's fighting...... Looks like he's telling them to stop
    we would all tell them to stop when in fear.

#22 is not a guy you want on your side.

I do blame the Chinese for taking this game too seriously. Just a basketball game, they have to show more control than this.

After watching the initial play, it was a hard foul by a Chinese player, the ref blew the whistle. The Hoyas player retaliated by striking a Chinese player and then all hell broke loose.
    Last edited by TheLogo; 08-18-2011 at 05:57 PM.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]"And if you wasn't from this town
    Then you couldn't fight and win"[/COLOR]

Bitch ass people in the stands throwing things at the Georgetown team as they walk away..............reminds me of the clown as losers from the Palace throwing things at the Pacers as they walked off the court.

damn those Gtown boys getting their butt kicked by the Chinese. First it was an asian dude owning Lebron and now this....

those chinese are hardcore....did you see the Gtown players run and that one guy was getting his head pounded by the Chinese.

that one black dude was knocked the f out in midcourt....lol
    lmfao.... cmon man.... its a dream come true what lebron, kobe and so on are doing for these kids.... they are just having fun..... how serious do you think lebron was letting a poor slow asian kid steal the ball and then slowly run up and barelly dunk the ball..... that made that kids day and brought a huge smile to lebrons face.... and on the next play lebron let that kid also hold the ball for 20 seconds entirely open letting him shoot and hit the 3pt shot.....

The guy stomping on him wasn't a player. Is he the coach?

These Chinese guys have a small dick complex or what? A 1 v 1 scuffle starts and the entire bench jumps the opposing player?

The Blacks were being calm trying to stop them, then they got the whole team gang up on 2 or 3 guys. Cheap move by the Chinese team.

"these biggest ants i evah seen"!

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lmfao.... cmon man.... its a dream come true what lebron, kobe and so on are doing for these kids.... they are just having fun..... how serious do you think lebron was letting a poor slow asian kid steal the ball and then slowly run up and barelly dunk the ball..... that made that kids day and brought a huge smile to lebrons face.... and on the next play lebron let that kid also hold the ball for 20 seconds entirely open letting him shoot and hit the 3pt shot.....
    guys so delusional he's now posting about lebron in non-NBA related threads

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    These Chinese guys have a small dick complex or what? A 1 v 1 scuffle starts and the entire bench jumps the opposing player?
    doesn't matter how big of balls you have, when you can't fight.

reminds me of my buddy who thought he was tough till I saw him get knocked the F out.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    i'm pretty sure this has happened in every single black vs "other race" fight. it starts out 1 on 1 then 5 other black friends jump the "other race" guy

doesn't matter how big of balls you have, when you can't fight.

reminds me of my buddy who thought he was tough till I saw him get knocked the F out.
    The guy was being jumped by like 3-5 guys........... looked like even the coach was in on it.........

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    i am so delusional, butthurt and have so little life right now i am now posting an of-topic and totally useless comment to a poster who is simply responding to a poster who talked about lebron in a non-NBA related thread
    fixed....

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    i'm pretty sure this has happened in every single black vs "other race" fight. it starts out 1 on 1 then 5 other black friends jump the "other race" guy
    Wow so you really are Euroleague

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    The guy was being jumped by like 3-5 guys........... looked like even the coach was in on it.........
    he doesn't look like a coach probably some injured hack.