Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: mark my words. d'angelo russell will be an allstar starter before okafor/towns

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    I think he's saying to quit acting like an obnoxious phaggot and actually wait until the kid plays his first regular-season game.

I post on LG and nobody acts this ignorant. Pump the brakes little man.

Who do you think started the kobe hype train

You think its easy creating legends..

Kobe did most of the work but without people like me they never get a foot in the door

D'alfas star status will leap 10 fold with a guy like me backing him

Be gracious

Default Re: mark my words. d'angelo russell will be an allstar starter before okafor/towns

^So you're either trolling or severely mentally ill. Appreciate the heads up.

Banned

You dont just sit back and see if someone becomes an all time legend on their own

You think it was by chance that lebron won roty over melo? Lol

The script was in from day 1. He had the head start

Thats what im giving russell.

"Fans vote 6th man kobe to start the allstar game.. oh.. well lets center a kobe vs mj halftime show now cause of it... aaaand lift off

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    You dont just sit back and see if someone becomes an all time legend on their own

You think it was by chance that lebron won roty over melo? Lol

The script was in from day 1. He had the head start

Thats what im giving russell.

"Fans vote 6th man kobe to start the allstar game.. oh.. well lets center a kobe vs mj halftime show now cause of it... aaaand lift off
    The fvck are you even talking about?

I think he's saying to quit acting like an obnoxious phaggot and actually wait until the kid plays his first regular-season game.

I post on LG and nobody acts this ignorant. Pump the brakes little man.
    I read lakersground threads for entertainment value but I must say most of you guys on there are pretty level-headed about your team. Unlike the kobetards such as OP.

Okay boys, hold on a minute....

Did Kenneth just take credit for Kobe being a legend?

Yeah, folks, Kobe Bryant, one of the most deadly scorers ever (arguably GOAT or at least top 3 or so when it comes to "on fire" scoring), a guy who's hit more "bullshit" shots than probably anyone ever, a guy who averages 25/5/5 for his career and has a resume that excedes 99% of players ever....

Is famous because of some delusional fan on an Internet forum.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Cameron Payne > D'Angelo Russell

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Get used to it. Russell is the future of this organization

Scott said he had "the it factor" ... so regardless hes gonna be given the time and opportunity to be great

Okafor on the other hand will get buried in philly under the tank peogram
    its just so boring to read this over and over. can you go even one day without making a stupid lakers thread or are you that insecure?

It's downright hilarious people jumping to conclusions off two summer league games on 19 year old rookie who hasn't played in how many months again.

Who do you think started the kobe hype train

You think its easy creating legends..

Kobe did most of the work but without people like me they never get a foot in the door

D'alfas star status will leap 10 fold with a guy like me backing him

Be gracious
    This may be the greatest shitty post in the history of ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    This may be the greatest shitty post in the history of ISH.
    Seriously. This is scary, serial killer level delusion.

Kobe better be careful.

Couldn't you see Kenneth going insane about not getting "his kudos" for "making Kobe's career" and doing something really dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    It's downright hilarious people jumping to conclusions off two summer league games on 19 year old rookie who hasn't played in how many months again.
    You can still spot certain things in summer league or any basketball game for that matter.
    You look for the guys that flash rare athleticism or a rare trait. Like last year, using the eye test, it was so obvious to me that Clarkson had elite NBA level athleticism. Also, that Randle had a rare combo of size/power/speed. His quickness and first step was rare and so was his natural strength. That doesn't mean you will be good but you look for things like that. A guy having a good shooting game means nothing.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

I think he's faster than he's shown. My standing vert is 31" just like his, and my max is also 31" but his is 39". That requires a lot of explosiveness. So I know he has it in him.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    I think he's faster than he's shown. My standing vert is 31" just like his, and my max is also 31" but his is 39". That requires a lot of explosiveness. So I know he has it in him.
    Lol. What are you talking about? Your standing vert is never the same as your max vert (running start). Maybe you got the numbers wrong?