Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Lebron and the Cavs will have a real test tomorrow.

I KID!!!!

They play the fvcking SIXERS! (AGAIN!) what a colluding, weak-conference exploting POS

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron and the Cavs will have a real test tomorrow.

It's well known that I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and also a Cavaliers fan. LeBron's declining athleticism has really exposed his lack of skills and footwork. This mixed with their cupcake schedule has made Cavaliers basketball unwatchable. We can't wait for Kyrie to come back and give this team the life it needs.

Banned

Sixers > Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    It's well known that I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and also a Cavaliers fan. LeBron's declining athleticism has really exposed his lack of skills and footwork. This mixed with their cupcake schedule has made Cavaliers basketball unwatchable. We can't wait for Kyrie to come back and give this team the life it needs.
    Well said

As a fan of the warriors (I'm the family's "Head" no less) watching entertaining and eye-pleasant bball is of extreme importance. Cavs provide none of this. NONE.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Sixers > Lakers

Lakers... look how the mighty have fallen.

I remember when the Lakers were the team to beat and the place to be for any rising star. I remember when Magic and Kareem marveled audiences with their talent so much so that people started calling them Showtime. I remember when Kobe and Shaq showed the world what would happen when you paired an elite shooting guard with one of the most dominate centers to ever play the game. I remember Phil Jackson standing in glory and receiving the ultimate prize in professional sports over and over again. I remember when fans, stans, and haters alike all stood by and watched as the Lakers forcibly carved their legacy into the history of the NBA.

Now.... when people think of the Lakers, only three letters come to mind...

LOL

Guys, let's give respect where respect is due. The Lakers are a historic franchise that won back to back titles not too long ago. My Pacers and Cavs have never even won once and let me tell you it sucks really badly. I wish my franchises had a fraction of the legacy and success as The Lakers.

Guys, let's give respect where respect is due. The Lakers are a historic franchise that won back to back titles not too long ago. My Pacers and Cavs have never even won once and let me tell you it sucks really badly. I wish my franchises had a fraction of the legacy and success as The Lakers.
    Classy. Respect dude. Some ppl wish they had a "LOL" franchise with 16 fkn banners

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Classy. Respect dude. Some ppl wish they had a "LOL" franchise with 16 fkn banners
    Unfortunately it's kinda hard to take a guy seriously with a Jun 2010 June date...

Guys like you give the Lakers fanbase a bad name... the bandwagoning is really pathetic

You were probably a Boston fan in 2008 and it's no surprise you're a Warriors fan today

Some dudes just can't stick with one team

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickPerkins
    Unfortunately it's kinda hard to take a guy seriously with a Jun 2010 June date...

Guys like you give the Lakers fanbase a bad name... the bandwagoning is really pathetic

You were probably a Boston fan in 2008 and it's no surprise you're a Warriors fan today

Some dudes just can't stick with one team
    Please lets not make this about me Kendrick. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I tell you what I would be Laughing out Loud too if we were hanging sixteen MFin' banners from Bankers Life Fieldhouse!

LeBron* must be fuming knowing that all the attention has shifted away from him and onto Stephen Curry, the new face of the NBA.

No Excuses. They'd be smart to play hard thru 3 quarters and take the 4th off every night.

Very good NBA starter

Lol op doing damage control early before Kobe has another shit game tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    LeBron* must be fuming knowing that all the attention has shifted away from him and onto Stephen Curry, the new face of the NBA.
    I'm glad you brought up Stephen Curry. I have been watching as many Golden State games as I can this season and Steph Curry's play has been simply amazing. He was already the best player in he league but he seems to have turned it up another notch. The scary thing is I don't even think we have seen Curry's ceiling quite yet. He is the real deal.

LMAO at this poser. You gimmick accounts is so terrible.

PS:

Kobe Bryant Sucks. Not even a top 150 player in the NBA this season.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 11-06-2015 at 03:28 AM.