Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The last play in 2 OT exemplifies precisely why Harden will never win a title.

As much talent as he has, he is more interested in trying to draw fouls than make shots.

If you watch the replay, as he is attacking the basket... he is leaning heavily towards Murray, desperately trying to draw a foul rather than make the shot.

He literally does this every time things get close. Every. single. time.

He's supremely skilled and anyone who roots for him is a total clown.

If he isn't out there making non basketball plays, maybe he makes a shot there. But it's the same shit as always.

Default Re: The last play in 2 OT exemplifies precisely why Harden will never win a title.

Playoff hardon in action tonight

Default Re: The last play in 2 OT exemplifies precisely why Harden will never win a title.

He is an absolute loser of the highest order and the most overrated star of all time. This game is a microcosm of what the playoffs will look like.

Enjoy never winning a title with Harden as the guy.

Yeah, He could have just shot a floater there or pulled up from the line, but he wanted the contact.

I didn't catch the game but I believe you.

harden's game is comparable to rotten cheese dipped in sour milk

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Playoff hardon in action tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    He is an absolute loser of the highest order and the most overrated star of all time. This game is a microcosm of what the playoffs will look like.

Enjoy never winning a title with Harden as the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Yeah, He could have just shot a floater there or pulled up from the line, but he wanted the contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I didn't catch the game but I believe you.

harden's game is comparable to rotten cheese dipped in sour milk

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    As much talent as he has, he is more interested in trying to draw fouls than make shots.

If you watch the replay, as he is attacking the basket... he is leaning heavily towards Murray, desperately trying to draw a foul rather than make the shot.

If he isn't out there making non basketball plays, maybe he makes a shot there. But it's the same shit as always.
    When I would point this type of stuff out his fans would call me a hater. I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of that because you stopped playing basketball and started participating in a sport where the objective is to get the referees to blow their whistle, not score the ball. That to me devalues the game and as a fan no I don't wanna watch that sh*t.

He's done it multiple times just reaching in between defenders and falling but gets no call, rockets commentators were literally like "James falls down... what is he doing?!?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQtbu_GXPM

Seriously, go to the 8:40 mark... what the actual fck?? I'm sorry I can't support that crap

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

For his career Harden has only taken 6% of his shots in the midrange area. (10-16 feet) The shot just isn't part of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    For his career Harden has only taken 6% of his shots in the midrange area. (10-16 feet) The shot just isn't part of his game.
    Well, if he wants to win games when the refs stop favoring him at the end of close games and in the playoffs, he probably should add that to his game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Well, if he wants to win games when the refs stop favoring him at the end of close games and in the playoffs, he probably should add that to his game.
    It also makes him easier to defend at the end of games as you know he's either going to try and drive to the basket or chuck up his step back 3pter.

Great point. Any input Loney?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon

He's not the only player today who does this, but he's the biggest offender. It's a reflection of today's game where players would rather try to draw a foul than score.

I will say a few players from back in the day were known for trying to draw fouls when shooting. Reggie Miller and Vinnie Johnson used to kick their legs out when shooting to draw a foul. Hell, Paul Pierce was James Harden Ver. 1.0 in driving to the basket and making contact with a defender and flailing his arms acting like he got hit. And who could forget about Manu Ginobili? Shit, didn't Ginobili and Harden have a flop off one time?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    He's not the only player today who does this, but he's the biggest offender. It's a reflection of today's game where players would rather try to draw a foul than score.

I will say a few players from back in the day were known for trying to draw fouls when shooting. Reggie Miller and Vinnie Johnson used to kick their legs out when shooting to draw a foul. Hell, Paul Pierce was James Harden Ver. 1.0 in driving to the basket and making contact with a defender and flailing his arms acting like he got hit. And who could forget about Manu Ginobili? Shit, didn't Ginobili and Harden have a flop off one time?
    Guys like Ginobili do it once or twice attempting to swing the momentum or pick up a costly foul on the offensive player. Harden comes down every time looking to go to the free throw line with little other intention.

I would say the only player I've seen in the league now other than Harden try to constantly time and time again flop or greatly embellish contact is Rubio and he's not even in the same stratosphere as Harden with it. Harden has no other objective. He's a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Great point. Any input Loney?

3-time NBA All-Star

Yeah been trying to tell these harden fans this but they're not hearing it