Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins full highlights 25 points 4 dunks

Looks smooth beyond his years.

AND HE WAS GUARDING FRIGGIN ZACH RANDOLPH!!!!

after KG was ejected

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    wiggins ceiling is rudy gay.
    Based on?

He's a beast. He need to gain some strength though. Gets pushed around a lot.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Don't know about that, but obviously his ceiling is much higher than Rudy gay.
    Yeah, at first I wrote it because every GM in the league would take Wiggins over Gay because of the upside, but then I started thinking and thought pretty much every GM would take him right now, for this year only if they had the choice between Wiggins and Gay. Wiggins will run, defend, pass, do what is needed, while Gay is a ball dominant career loser who's teams get better when he leaves.

The Rudy Gay comparison is shit haters opined back in the fall when Wiggins was adjusting, and only people like retarded Cav fans (not all Cav fans, just the fanboy retard ones), Branny nutmunchers, and Noob Cake actually say it now.

Anyone who still thinks this is simply dumbing down the board and needs to be slapped.

Local High School Star

I think Wiggins will at minimal be a Kawahi Leonard, but I tell myself that he can be better. Here are some concerns:

Ballhandling/Guard Skills: For as athletic and quick as he is, he doesn't have the superstar fluidity of a Kobe, TMac or a really young LeBron (he has more power now, still fluid). I never see him glide through the air for an acrobatic layup and he has average touch at best. He's still very coordinated and can change directions well, but his lack of a handle still limits his driving ability. He's gotten better, but to me he still looks like a SF/PF. With his standing reach and height, that's not a nail in the coffin, but if he wants to get to be a 25 ppg player, he'll have to get those skills imo. I just don't know if those are things you can learn.

Jumpshot: Solid. He has a high release point and he can get that stepback jumper anytime he wants. could be his go to move.

Mentality: I always disagreed with people who said he lacked a drive to succeed. I think his "passiveness" is actually a result of his inability to handle the ball. This prevents him from being even a Derozan level one-on-one player. He'll still be a better player imo.

Defense: good, but can be better.

What do you guys think? Can he improve his guard skills?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    I think Wiggins will at minimal be a Kawahi Leonard, but I tell myself that he can be better. Here are some concerns:

Ballhandling/Guard Skills: For as athletic and quick as he is, he doesn't have the superstar fluidity of a Kobe, TMac or a really young LeBron (he has more power now, still fluid). I never see him glide through the air for an acrobatic layup and he has average touch at best. He's still very coordinated and can change directions well, but his lack of a handle still limits his driving ability. He's gotten better, but to me he still looks like a SF/PF. With his standing reach and height, that's not a nail in the coffin, but if he wants to get to be a 25 ppg player, he'll have to get those skills imo. I just don't know if those are things you can learn.

Jumpshot: Solid. He has a high release point and he can get that stepback jumper anytime he wants. could be his go to move.

Mentality: I always disagreed with people who said he lacked a drive to succeed. I think his "passiveness" is actually a result of his inability to handle the ball. This prevents him from being even a Derozan level one-on-one player. He'll still be a better player imo.

Defense: good, but can be better.

What do you guys think? Can he improve his guard skills?
    imagine if Wiggins get finals MVP against Lebron?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    imagine if Wiggins get finals MVP against Lebron?

haha five years down the line, I could see that happening. He takes things personally, so its not far-fetched.